The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast

Acgott

On 1/24/2024 at 8:22 PM, Acgott said:

There is no real MCU film this year. The closest is Deadpool 3 and that’s pretty much the end of the Fox-men. Then you have the Agatha Harkness tv show and a few animated. The other movies are Sony. It’s a much needed reset year for the MCU

Deadpool 3 and Agatha are all that exist to me this year.

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

Officially official I'd say at this point. SAG isn't in the speculation game.

Did we see the rest of the cast yet and I missed it?

Also, I am going to stick with I actually don't love this casting, and I generally love PP.

4 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Not yet, I'm hoping that since this is showing up in SAG notes that means Marvel will announce it really soon to avoid SAG spoiling it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Also, I am going to stick with I actually don't love this casting, and I generally love PP.

Pedro as Reed is so underwhelming to me...

• Like 1

Only hang up at nearly 50, it is a bit older than I’d expect them to start with Reed, but where Marvel is at they need plan for the next 6-10 years and not the next 20.

Love Pedro, was surprised just how well he did in The Last of Us. Was a bit off type.

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

Only hang up at nearly 50, it is a bit older than I’d expect them to start with Reed, but where Marvel is at they need plan for the next 6-10 years and not the next 20.

Love Pedro, was surprised just how well he did in The Last of Us. Was a bit off type.

I really wonder if they won't have them be stuck in some time warp (re: Strange's reference of them topping in the 60's...) and emerge much older.

On 2/10/2024 at 5:21 PM, D82 said:

Man...The Marvels was bad. Had some ok moments, but overall it was all over the place. 

What was so bad about it?

Other than just being a kind of all over the place throwaway space action movie?  I enjoyed it.  But i guess i went in with extremely low expectations because i don't actually care.  lol.

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast