The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast

Acgott

2 hours ago, The Gnat said:

I'm trying to confirm, but some people are reporting that Variety is reporting that Henry Cavill is going to be Doctor Doom.

They are not reporting that. It’s a troll account 

Aw man, that looks cool. I remember I had a VHS of that show a long time ago that I used to watch all the time. The Sentinels were all-time bad guys.

I thought Cyclops sounded so familiar. I first thought it was Matt Mercer, but it is Ray Chase, who was the English voice of Genichiro from Sekiro.

7 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Aw man, that looks cool. I remember I had a VHS of that show a long time ago that I used to watch all the time. The Sentinels were all-time bad guys.

I thought Cyclops sounded so familiar. I first thought it was Matt Mercer, but it is Ray Chase, who was the English voice of Genichiro from Sekiro.

And Sukuna from the most popular anime of the last year.

With the series announcement, several original series voice actors were revealed to be returning: Cal Dodd(who originally voiced James "Logan" Howlett / Wolverine), Lenore Zann (who originally voiced Anna-Marie Raven / Rogue), George Buza (who originally voiced Henry "Hank" McCoy / Beast), Catherine Disher (who originally voiced Jean Grey), Chris Potter (who originally voiced Remy LeBeau / Gambit), Alison Sealy-Smith(who originally voiced Ororo Munroe / Storm), Adrian Hough (who originally voiced Kurt Wagner / Nightcrawler), Christopher Britton (who originally voiced Nathaniel Essex / Mister Sinister), and Alyson Court (who originally voiced Jubilation Lee / Jubilee).[4][5] Dodd, Zann, Buza, Sealy-Smith, and Britton all reprise their roles,[3][1] while the others voice new roles.[4][5]

2 hours ago, minutemancl said:

The new VA for Cyclops sounded exactly like the original.

1 hour ago, Xenos said:

The new VA for Cyclops sounded exactly like the original.

Most of the original VA for the show are back, but they’re doing different characters. Wolverine, Beast, Rogue are the same, while VA who did Jean  grey, and gambit are doing new characters. Not sure the rest. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Gnat said:

This is one of those "worst kept secrets". Mainly because a lot of people always assumed that was the case. Kang was more of a bridge villain.

Kinda bummed honestly...

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast