Nick Foles to be released

Ty21

41 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

Do you mean the 3 games in 2017 where he got the crucial 3rd down play to finish the Rams, the 4 TDs vs the Giants, and the ugly game where he played better than Carr in the December Philly night to clinch homefield? 

The 3 games to take the 2018 6-7 Eagles to the playoffs at 9-7

Do you mean his other 3 playoff games where he walked off the field with the lead after playing a great game, had a 4th down 4th quarter comeback, and hit Alshon in the hands in the red zone at 2 minutes? (If you are speaking about his career and don't know the context of those games then the term is ignorant)

Do you mean his 6-2 in 2014? (They were 4-4 with Sanchez)

Do you mean his 9-2 in 2013 with the 3rd highest passer rating in NFL history? Pretending a 7 TD pass game does not exist is a thing I guess?

Or do you mean when he played like Montana and Flacco to win the Super Bowl?

I think what you mean to say is that no one in NFL history has led to more casual fan ignorance for a 2015 Rams dumpster fire where he faced 8 playoff teams in 11 weeks, a collarbone injury in Jax, and a non-existent running game in Chicago (56 yards per game).

Show me QBs who play well in the same season after collarbone injuries

Show me QBs who thrive at 56 yards rushing per game (besides 10 or so GoaT Brady games)

Show me QBs who play well against 8 playoff teams in 11 games on a terrible team (29/32 offense) that announced they were moving.

Who can't thrive with Kenny Britt, Brian Quick, and Tavon Austin?

These hater talking points against him are asinine. Its like defining Steve Young by Tampa Bay.

You are attempting to define him by 25 games on crap teams while trying to minimize his incredible play over 49 games in Philly and KC.

Hating on Foles has always been and always will be a pathetic cold take. All QBs need the other 10 guys on offense to not suck.

You don't have to like him or respect him. Just try not to wallow in ignorance by pretending he's like the Timmy Smith of QBs.

He's had 3 separate displays in the Hall of Fame but clowns would rather focus on 11 passes in a week 17 preseason game before he won the Super Bowl.

Chip Kelly was 15-4 with Foles and 13-31 without him.

Doug was 10-3 with Foles (counting playoffs) and 36-36-1 without him. (one of the Foles losses was a week 17 preseason game)

Did Nick Foles write this?

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

Do you mean the 3 games in 2017 where he got the crucial 3rd down play to finish the Rams, the 4 TDs vs the Giants, and the ugly game where he played better than Carr in the December Philly night to clinch homefield? 

The 3 games to take the 2018 6-7 Eagles to the playoffs at 9-7

Do you mean his other 3 playoff games where he walked off the field with the lead after playing a great game, had a 4th down 4th quarter comeback, and hit Alshon in the hands in the red zone at 2 minutes? (If you are speaking about his career and don't know the context of those games then the term is ignorant)

Do you mean his 6-2 in 2014? (They were 4-4 with Sanchez)

Do you mean his 9-2 in 2013 with the 3rd highest passer rating in NFL history? Pretending a 7 TD pass game does not exist is a thing I guess?

Or do you mean when he played like Montana and Flacco to win the Super Bowl?

I think what you mean to say is that no one in NFL history has led to more casual fan ignorance for a 2015 Rams dumpster fire where he faced 8 playoff teams in 11 weeks, a collarbone injury in Jax, and a non-existent running game in Chicago (56 yards per game).

Show me QBs who play well in the same season after collarbone injuries

Show me QBs who thrive at 56 yards rushing per game (besides 10 or so GoaT Brady games)

Show me QBs who play well against 8 playoff teams in 11 games on a terrible team (29/32 offense) that announced they were moving.

Who can't thrive with Kenny Britt, Brian Quick, and Tavon Austin?

These hater talking points against him are asinine. Its like defining Steve Young by Tampa Bay.

You are attempting to define him by 25 games on crap teams while trying to minimize his incredible play over 49 games in Philly and KC.

Hating on Foles has always been and always will be a pathetic cold take. All QBs need the other 10 guys on offense to not suck.

You don't have to like him or respect him. Just try not to wallow in ignorance by pretending he's like the Timmy Smith of QBs.

He's had 3 separate displays in the Hall of Fame but clowns would rather focus on 11 passes in a week 17 preseason game before he won the Super Bowl.

Chip Kelly was 15-4 with Foles and 13-31 without him.

Doug was 10-3 with Foles (counting playoffs) and 36-36-1 without him. (one of the Foles losses was a week 17 preseason game)

Good write-up man, but you really didn’t need to waste the keystrokes on @biggie.. It’s a waste of time.

He’s just a salty Patriots fan mad that Nick beat his idol on the biggest stage just like Eli did twice. Brady has a 1-3 record in SBs against the NFCE. Really wish we would’ve beat them in 2005 to make it a perfect 4-0.

BTW, in Chicago 2020 Foles faced 5 playoff teams in his 7 starts. (Colts, Bucs, Rams, Saints, Titans) 

You can't make this stuff up.

He has to suck though because Trubisky lit up the Lions x2, the Jags, and the Texans. (9 TDs 1 pick)

Take a deep dive into that Saints OT loss in 2020. Foles played well enough to win.

Nagy called a stupid defensive timeout so New Orleans converted it to a moron coach special TD before halftime.

The Bears had the ball in OT and they dropped back to back passes in their hands before Foles got sacked on 3rd down.

Again, I'm not making this up, It all actually happened.

• Like 1

Foles is my favorite player because he's the best Eagles QB of the SB era. (stats, playoff stats, and championship) I am not inventing all the good things he did.

I love being told by people who did not watch McNabb play every game just how great he was. 🤡

People are free to pretend that Foles not playing well in 21 starts (13 against playoff teams) on terrible teams is somehow significant.

I'm making sure everyone else at least has access to the truth. (and I like to talk about Foles)

For context on the playoff team thing. Brady is 5-5 as a Buc vs playoff teams (regular season) and 19-5 against non-playoff teams.

Stafford was 2-5 against playoff teams (regular season) this year and 10-0 in the other games. He's been even worse as a Lion.

If the Rams played Wolford against Chicago, Jacksonville, Houston, Detroit, and New York and he went 5-0 would 2021 Stafford somehow suck?

Stafford had 16 TDs to 1 pick vs the easy button 5 and 25 to 16 the rest of the way. Its almost like playing better teams is harder than playing bad ones.

Edited by SkippyX

5 hours ago, SkippyX said:

Foles is my favorite player because he's the best Eagles QB of the SB era. (stats, playoff stats, and championship) I am not inventing all the good things he did.

I love being told by people who did not watch McNabb play every game just how great he was. 🤡

Wait, didn't Donovan McNabb and Randall Cunningham play for y'all?

9 hours ago, SkippyX said:

BTW, in Chicago 2020 Foles faced 5 playoff teams in his 7 starts. (Colts, Bucs, Rams, Saints, Titans) 

You can't make this stuff up.

He has to suck though because Trubisky lit up the Lions x2, the Jags, and the Texans. (9 TDs 1 pick)

Take a deep dive into that Saints OT loss in 2020. Foles played well enough to win.

Nagy called a stupid defensive timeout so New Orleans converted it to a moron coach special TD before halftime.

The Bears had the ball in OT and they dropped back to back passes in their hands before Foles got sacked on 3rd down.

Again, I'm not making this up, It all actually happened.

Philly was dumb for letting him go.