candyman93

Josh Rosen or Sam Darnold?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Josh Rosen or Sam Darnold?

• Josh Rosen
    • Sam Darnold

4 minutes ago, Aztec Hammer said:

lol, really?

If we draft this moron, I'm taking a JFF-esque hiatus like I did back in 2014. One month. Mark my words. That's how long it will take me to talk myself into him even remotely succeeding, if at all.

4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Idk man... that’s a JFF move iyam.

I like his tape, but man...we don’t need docudramas from a dude who’s yet to take a snap.

If I’m honest, I’m as bothered, if not more, by the casual narrative that he’s an awesome on-field prospect only held back by his off-field immaturity.

It’s a documentary. chill out ! multiple QBs and high rated prospects have done them. Just admit it. You guys have a vendetta. If Darnold did this youd be like oh cool let’s watch this. He’s so classy. Lol you’re guys hateraid is strong. Whatever. I still want Darnold. Go get him have him sit behind Taylor for two years. Get ready for dynasty 2020

4 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

It’s a documentary. chill out !

It's Narcissistic.

multiple QBs and high rated prospects have done them.

Really. Like who? Give me names of draft prospects that have done this. Not Cousins.

Just admit it. You guys have a vendetta.

I do have a vendetta. I have a vendetta for the Browns to FINALLY DRAFT THE RIGHT FREAKING QB.

If Darnold did this youd be like oh cool let’s watch this.

No, I wouldn't.

He’s so classy.

Let's see...a blue collar Southern California kid who is well spoken, has zero off the field incidents that we know of, is a natural born leader, and has twice the arm and a bigger frame...yes.

Lol you’re guys hateraid is strong.

I'm a definite Mayfield hater. He makes it so easy.

Whatever. I still want Darnold. Go get him have him sit behind Taylor for two years. Get ready for dynasty 2020

LOL

All that and then this is still your conclusion.

9 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

It’s a documentary. chill out ! multiple QBs and high rated prospects have done them. Just admit it. You guys have a vendetta. If Darnold did this youd be like oh cool let’s watch this. He’s so classy. Lol you’re guys hateraid is strong. Whatever. I still want Darnold. Go get him have him sit behind Taylor for two years. Get ready for dynasty 2020

Lol wut? 

Ive said repeatedly I like his game and wouldn’t be pissed if he’s the pick.

I just think this is tacky and immature.

4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Lol wut? 

I don’t know why people even argue with the fact that dudes immature. Even guys that want him. He obviously is; it shouldn’t even be an arguable point. If you want him and love him, great. But when you argue with the obvious maturity issues, it shows how cloudy the glasses are when evaluating him.

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Lol wut? 

It’s in character. You only have to go back to his most recent game to see him throat slashing and saying it’s over at half time. Which it turns out, it wasn’t. He completed 6 passes in the entire second half. Which happened to be the half that most resembles what an nfl game and pocket will look like. Of those 6 passes, one was from the pocket, under relative amounts of pressure. Every other time he felt pressure, he tucked and ran or bailed into a sack immediately. Or threw a pick over the middle. Why doesn’t this get brought up much? It seems like I only hear about or see footage of how good he is throwing to a comfortably open receiver against Big 12 invisible defense.

I am not looking forward to his reaction to getting overwhelmed and wound up by NFL players.

The throat slash and “it’s over” came right after the crotch grabbing fiasco and apology. He clearly has a hard time controlling his emotions and not biting when others so easily wind him up. NFL players will have a great time antagonising him.

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Let's see...a blue collar Southern California kid who is well spoken, has zero off the field incidents that we know of, is a natural born leader, and has twice the arm and a bigger frame...yes.

You been drinking?

Quarterback Ball Velocity at 2018 NFL Combine

Josh Allen - Wyoming - 62 (left), 62 (right) (Highest ever recorded at the combine)

Sam Darnold - Southern Cal - did not throw

Baker Mayfield - Oklahoma - 59 (left), 60 (right) (only Allen ever eclipsed 60, 2 other times a QB reached 60 since 2007)

Josh Rosen - UCLA - 57 (left), 59 (right)

Lamar Jackson - Louisville - 49 (left), 49 (right)

Mason Rudolph - Oklahoma State - 52 (left), 52 (right)

JT Barrett - Ohio State - 52 (left), 52 (right)

Baker was #2 after Allen and there is no way Darnold is going to throw with 120 mph velocity so you are clearly wrong and I wouldn't be at all surprised if Mayfield has the stronger arm to Darnold. Darnold/Rosen/Mayfield all are probably pretty close but I would lean toward Mayfield beating out the other two slightly, we don't know about Darnold though because he didn't throw. Technically Mayfield has the bigger frame at just under 6'1 and 216 lbs to Darnold's 6'3 220. What I think you meant to say is Darnold is 2 and 3/8 inches taller.

Archived