2023 NFL Draft Talk

lumberjackchris

16 minutes ago, jch1911 said:

Real talk:  would you trade 2nd overall to Colts for if they offered 4th overall, 2024 1st, and 35th?

I would in a heartbeat and turn around to see if AZ would do 3rd overall for 4th overall and our later 3rd.

I’d do it and stay at 4 and take the QB that’s left 

24 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Timing would suggest the panthers were blown away by someone at the combine, which would have to be stroud I would think. 

Richardson gives major cam newton vibes though so who knows. 

I saw on Reddit that the Bears wanted DJ moore before free agency, in regards to the trade timing

edit: misread original post , fixed

edit edit: thinking about it, this is good for us bc it makes the cardinal’s pick that much more expensive for the colts, if they want to draft a qb

Edited by tab

2 hours ago, jch1911 said:

Real talk:  would you trade 2nd overall to Colts for if they offered 4th overall, 2024 1st, and 35th?

I would in a heartbeat and turn around to see if AZ would do 3rd overall for 4th overall and our later 3rd.

I traditionally don’t do trades with teams inside the division, but I can’t say no to an extra second and a 2024 1st (one that should be pretty high).

I’d forgo the trade up and give Jimmy G the keys as the starter. If Richardson is there at 4, take him and let him redshirt. 

This screams Stroud to Carolina. I said from the beginning, no team would trade up for a 190lb QB. I love BY, but those execs love measurables that BY doesn't have. I also feel as if Texans knew BY would be there at #2 and it was no need to trade up. 

• Like 1