• Heat in 4
    • Heat in 5
    • Heat in 6
    • Heat in 7
    • Celtics in 4
    • Celtics in 5
    • Celtics in 6
    • Celtics in 7

So the Jimmy Butler we have seen the last two games is going to be the version we see the rest of the series? If so, SMH! 

Smart was big in the game 2 win but the Celtics have won two essentially must win games without him this postseason. The offense is actually smother at times without him on the court. Of course you rather him playing but his loss is not a killer for the Celtics.

Hopefully game 5 we get a close game from beginning to end. One of the most boring 2-2 series in the conference finals you will see lol....To be honest, the Warriors/Mavs series has not been much better. Warriors were in full control in game 1, were in control after the first few minutes of game 3 and then game 2 they made a big comeback but in the 4th quarter the game was never in doubt. 

We haven't been getting great games for the last two rounds. 

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

Remember when @11sanchez11said Timelord was the 5th best defensive player on the team?

Their drtg is 9.1 points better with him on the floor this postseason

Dude was getting roasted every time he got on the court when I said that. Giannis was getting by him in like half a dribble. 

Also the C's have one of the best defensive teams ever in the NBA. I think they said every starter on the team got either a DPotY or all defense vote (I don't remember which). 

He did look great yesterday tho. 

4 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Dude was getting roasted every time he got on the court when I said that. Giannis was getting by him in like half a dribble. 

Also the C's have one of the best defensive teams ever in the NBA. I think they said every starter on the team got either a DPotY or all defense vote (I don't remember which). 

He did look great yesterday tho. 

I accept