• Heat in 4
    • Heat in 5
    • Heat in 6
    • Heat in 7
    • Celtics in 4
    • Celtics in 5
    • Celtics in 6
    • Celtics in 7

Tatum and Morant faking injuries and leaving because they’re down and playing like trash is petty hilarious. Especially with how “hard” they act on the court.

Tatum really wanted that Willis Reed narrative lol. He even stopped “writhing” in pain for a second to look up at the shot someone took to see if it went in or not and then went back to dying on the floor.

Edited by Tyronnosaurus

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

He's 30 and has played 89 underwhelming games in the last 4 years. He's not going to get a big payday.

He's not getting a payday but he is still a terrific defender or has those capabilities. I just want him to have ONE healthy offseason where he can work on his game and gain some of the explosiveness he lost. He may never get back to the 2018 level, but he can be a good role player on a championship contender.

Spo is going to have to be willing to lose some defensively by adding more scoring on the court the rest of the way. Way too many lapses last night and Herro needs to get going a bit. 

If Butler can't go from a game or two, that spells disaster but even with him they need to have more scoring on the court against this beast of a defensive team.

Just some big boy vet performances by Tucker and Lowry. Then got great play from Bam to go along with what Dipo and Strauss gave them. 

7 game series…. 

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

He's 30 and has played 89 underwhelming games in the last 4 years. He's not going to get a big payday.

let me rephrase. He going get paid more than a vet minimum than what he’s on now. I can see some team getting him at a 7-10 mil deal

21 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

Ime said it sounds like a stinger but I was just glad it wasn't any knee stuff 

Yeah, definitely got lucky there. I'm curious to see how Smart will be moving after completely turning his ankle on Saturday. 

Hope Butler is a go today. That offense with him goes on some offensive lapses but without him it gets UGLY. Herro just hasn't been giving the Heat much at all the last few games and Spo has been going with defensive line ups and you can't keep up with the Celtics playing that way.

Tatum will need to get the ball on the move more to get Tucker off of him. He pushed him off his spots far too often in game 3 and took him out of his game. I'm expecting a big bounce back game from him.

Celtics 106 Heat 98

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

His knee was wrapped up heavy towards the end of the game IIRC. I think JVG mentioned that if Herro may be dealing with something and that's why he has not played in a while.

Herro has not given the Heat much the last few games but they need all the offensive punch they can get. The Heat just can't stay healthy, if it isn't Herro then it is Lowry, if it isn't Lowry, then it is Butler, if it isn't Butler, then it is Tucker..........