2022 Around league

dll2000

10 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Some much needed levity 😂

So Shaheen is now worth the difference between next years 6th and 7th round pick.  I other words a crap shoot and a snowballs chance. Nice.

1 hour ago, Bfan said:

So Shaheen is now worth the difference between next years 6th and 7th round pick.  I other words a crap shoot and a snowballs chance. Nice.

Dolphins did pretty well to get a positive return after the contract extension they signed him to.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

Some much needed levity 😂

Hey, he’s somehow made it this long in the league with no talent, and I know of some dolphins that were actually high on him despite 100 yard season peaks. More power to him. I think longevity at the position in the nfl is easier for tight ends than most other spots. 

23 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Hey, he’s somehow made it this long in the league with no talent, and I know of some dolphins that were actually high on him despite 100 yard season peaks. More power to him. I think longevity at the position in the nfl is easier for tight ends than most other spots. 

Usually you see that longevity from TEs who specialize in either receiving or blocking. Shaheen has never really shown to be good at either. 

On 8/9/2022 at 8:40 PM, chisoxguy7 said:

Dolphins did pretty well to get a positive return after the contract extension they signed him to.

Bears did pretty well too to get anything out of him at all at the time.

It's also worth noting that he did better in MIA than he did in CHI, just like Leno played better in WAS and Massie in ARI.

It goes to show which coaches who can elevate the players under them and those who can't. I'm not naming names but I would like to hear Matt Nagy's response to this.

11 hours ago, The_Romen said:

Never thought Christian Kirk would be making that much more than Arob.

That’s what ARobs tantrum cost him.  He put out a lot of bad tape last year.   You have to not take things personal. 

That is why it hard to be your own agent.  Olin talked about that once.  Said he got really offended at GM while negotiating his own deal and it effected him that year and relationships.  Because he played hurt year before and was thinking of loyalty etc. and didn’t get it.  You don’t get paid for past.