2022 Around league

dll2000

1 hour ago, HuskieBear said:

he did have a couple/few targets, but no catches. saw a tweet calling him out for lazy/slow routes coming off the line

Until the desperation EZ target on 4th down on LA’s last offensive play he had 1 catch on 1 target in 59 minutes. He wasn’t even targeted in garbage time. It was surprising for sure. Stafford has radar lock on Kupp though. Worse than Mitch had with ARob. 

1 hour ago, AZBearsFan said:

Until the desperation EZ target on 4th down on LA’s last offensive play he had 1 catch on 1 target in 59 minutes. He wasn’t even targeted in garbage time. It was surprising for sure. Stafford has radar lock on Kupp though. Worse than Mitch had with ARob. 

Didnt watch closely enough, but theres a good chance that could have impacted his attitude on routes run.

I think there was a roll out/scramble to the right where Rob was running with him and pretty open, but he ran out and got hit for a sack while it seemed he was waiting on Kupp to get open

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StLunatic88 said:

Didnt watch closely enough, but theres a good chance that could have impacted his attitude on routes run.

I think there was a roll out/scramble to the right where Rob was running with him and pretty open, but he ran out and got hit for a sack while it seemed he was waiting on Kupp to get open

Still early, but if this continues it is going to look a lot like 2021 ARob. 

24 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

There were a few designed bootleg plays where Robinson was wide open on a crossing route but Stafford held the ball.

It's odd because Robinson seemed to be playing well during camp.

5 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

Reverting back to his days with Calvin Johnson. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

I kept mentioning this last night during the game. As soon as the ball was snapped Stafford wouldn't even go thru his progressions and look in any other direction.

1 hour ago, Bfan said:

Felt the exact same way after the game. That wasn't the guy I watched win the Super Bowl it was the guy I used to watch the Bears beat twice a year.

I'm gonna give the Rams a pass since they none of the starters really played at all during PS.  I'm willing to chalk it up to rust and facing a damn good team. For now anyhow.

Not a good look for ARob.  Racking up the loafs and getting criticism after a summer of praise for great practice catches.

On another note twitter is full of comments about Kupp and Stafford being racist because Stafford targets Kupp all the time.  Yeah maybe he should spread ball around, but he doesn’t.   He used to target Johnson all the time too.   Rodgers mostly targeted Adams.  Trubisky only targeted ARob.  People see what they want to see. 

If you are a black guy and comment that Kupp is good (which he is) you get raccoon memes thrown at you.   

I really, really don’t like twitter.  I only went back for strictly Bears news.  These other  things I have no interest in still get thrown on my feed.  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, dll2000 said:
I really, really don’t like twitter.  I only went back for strictly Bears news.  These other  things I have no interest in still get thrown on my feed.  

Exactly why I never got a twitter account. I got suckered into a Tiktok with all the funny ones my friend sent me and it is COMPLETELY loaded with that same nonsense. 

People talk way too stupidly for due to not having to fear getting teeth knocked out.