The Mandalorian - Season 3 - March 1st

Deadpulse

1 hour ago, Acgott said:

What a weird and random episode. My biggest issue is why did Bo leave her helmet on the ship.

Weak way for her to get the saber. Mando was just hanging on it for the big moment. She should just gotten the mythosaur

This season definitely has been the worst.

Yeah…completely random side quest, Din just hands off the dark saber. Just…not great. 

As others mentioned, the saber moment was bad.

The acting between Jack Black, Lizzo, and Christopher Lloyd is some of the worst I have ever seen. Cameo overload where they had absolutely zero chemistry.

What has happened to this show behind the scenes to cause such a big drop off?

Edited by kingseanjohn

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Big fan of the cameos in this episode but yeah overall I do feel like it was a totally random episode.

I don't see it as totally random.  The Mandalorian fleet was on that planet, and now she has them back under her control to take back Mandalore.

• Like 1

I'm really not sure why people are surprised about side quests in this series, when that is literally what about 3/4 of this show is. Cameos fit into that as well. Honestly, this last episode moved the plot along fairly well, some people are just pissed because they wanted a Bo Katan/Mando fight, when he's shown nothing but respect for her making a fight fairly unlikely.

Jack Black, Lizzo, Christopher Lloyd all fine and fit within the tenor of the show.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

I'm really not sure why people are surprised about side quests in this series, when that is literally what about 3/4 of this show is. Cameos fit into that as well. Honestly, this last episode moved the plot along fairly well, some people are just pissed because they wanted a Bo Katan/Mando fight, when he's shown nothing but respect for her making a fight fairly unlikely.

Jack Black, Lizzo, Christopher Lloyd all fine and fit within the tenor of the show.

Yeah the narrative structure of this show has always been very video gamey, and it’s only been more and more solidified this season.

Think it made sense to change up what Star Wars is on people, and it could be done a little sleeker, but Din not being the most important person in the Galaxy’s past present or future is a good break for Star Wars. It’s where the most open ground is.