• Warriors in 5
    • Warriors in 6
    • Warriors in 7
    • Boston in 4
    • Boston in 5
    • Boston in 6
    • Boston in 7

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

A couple of random analytics have the Celtics as heavy favorites. Bookies, the mainstream media, and the majority of fans are picking the Warriors. 83% of the money for game 1 is on the Warriors, I can't find any data on the series though.ย 

I am just being a troll with those tweets

17 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

I'm not exactly worried about the finals experience aspect given the road the Cs took to get here. Of course they caught a few breaks in regards to injuries (and they were injured themselves) but Nets, Bucks and Heat in 7. I ain't about to worry if this team can handle the stage tbh

I could also see the finally getting over the ECF hump freeing some of these guys up too. I can't wait for this series- I think these teams match up well and it's going to be a great one.

I think Boston is too big and athletic for the Dubs. Smart does as well as anyone against Steph. I donโ€™t see how the Warriors can stop Tatum. Iโ€™m pulling for the Warriors, but I think the Celtics are just too relentless. I saw them take apart the Bucks and Heat like a machine. I think theyโ€™re going to bully the Dubs.ย 
ย 

I say this, legitimately rooting with all my heart for the Warriors.ย 

1 hour ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I think Boston is too big and athletic for the Dubs. Smart does as well as anyone against Steph. I donโ€™t see how the Warriors can stop Tatum. Iโ€™m pulling for the Warriors, but I think the Celtics are just too relentless. I saw them take apart the Bucks and Heat like a machine. I think theyโ€™re going to bully the Dubs.ย 
ย 

I'm actually going with Boston to win the series in 7 as well.ย 

9 hours ago, MOSteelers56 said:

ย 

Curry scored 30, 47, and 38 in his last three healthy games against Boston.

23 hours ago, MOSteelers56 said:

ย 

man i dont know about that one chief. Looney aint no slouch, Kuminga body type matches up well with both Williams brothers. GP2 is another high motor player they get back that is uber athletic. I aint even bring up Wiggins. Dubs team is deep, perhaps the deepest when you consider Wiseman isnt even playing yet. Celtics right there though

On 5/29/2022 at 8:49 PM, biggie. said:

They wrote us off when we were 18-21. We overcome that and the excuse is it's just a fluke.

They wrote us off against the superteam Nets. We overcome that and the excuse was KD and Kyrie need time to gel.

They wrote us off against the defending champs. We overcome that and the excuse was Milwaukee lost Middleton.

They wrote us off after game 6. We overcome that and the excuse is we're too inconsistent.

They will write us off against the Dubs.

ย 

Edited by BakeSpeaks

3 hours ago, indifference said:

man i dont know about that one chief. Looney aint no slouch, Kuminga body type matches up well with both Williams brothers. GP2 is another high motor player they get back that is uber athletic. I aint even bring up Wiggins. Dubs team is deep, perhaps the deepest when you consider Wiseman isnt even playing yet. Celtics right there though

Tbh when I predicted that I was forgetting about Wiggins.ย 

wonder who rob will guard. they usually put him on a weak shooter who isn't the center so he can roam from the perimeter to contest shots at the rim but the point in that is to keep him out of actions. so they can't put him on draymond cause he is involved in a lot of actions. guess they will put him on looney so horford can guard draymond. but boston switches a lot so idk if you want rob switching onto curry. and that is the reason why they stopped having rob guard bigs because they are involved in a lot of screening action and when he switches he is now on the perimeter instead of protecting the rimย 

3 hours ago, indifference said:

Getting back Porter, GP3 and some Iggy helps too.