Week 11: Rams (7-2) at VIKINGS (7-2)

swede700

I don’t want to harp on the negative stuff too much, but I’m very glad we blew past LA today in major part because of how much talk they’re getting and how little we are. Basically all of us, myself included know who we are and have faith in this team; we know we are this good. Yet other teams are getting all the talk.

Anyway, love this team. Favorite team to watch since 09 Vikings. Love Thielan and love this defense. Thank you Pat for modernizing the offense. And thanks Case for stepping up when we we’ve been in a bind.

Great win for The Vikes against a very good Rams team.  Glad to see that Rhodes wasn't hurt.  Great game for the defence.  Keenum and Thielen played very well again, although Keenum does still toss up the ball for grabs when he gets into trouble.  I wish he'd get better at tossing it away from where defenders can actually get to it.

That was a phenomenal win!  Defense kept things under control until the offense made adjustments and started clicking.    Should have been 30-7, right?

What was truly cool was the near perfection this team is playing with . . . minimizing penalties, no giving the ball away and getting big plays.

15 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

Great game. I'm sure we will see other again come playoff time.

have to hand it to Keenum, did enough, made some key plays.

He did. Injuries hit us hard, but that's no excuse (our lack of depth is on us). The Vikings were the better team today. They earned the win. I just hope that Woods, NRC, and Webster aren't too hurt, but it ain't looking good for Woods.

Archived