Week 11: Rams (7-2) at VIKINGS (7-2)

swede700

Just now, HitStickAllDay said:

I think Sendejo and Harris eliminate immediate need. Sendejo doesn’t have a ton of tread on the tires so should be able to play for a few more years. So, where is our need? Super athletic TE? DT in case Linval breaks down?

DT (3-tech pass rusher) is the biggest need on the team. 

1 minute ago, HitStickAllDay said:

I think Sendejo and Harris eliminate immediate need. Sendejo doesn’t have a ton of tread on the tires so should be able to play for a few more years. So, where is our need? Super athletic TE? DT in case Linval breaks down?

We have nice depth on this team, going forward I think the positions we can upgrade the most would be 3-tech and guard.

1 minute ago, Heimdallr said:

Isidora though!

Isidora should replace Easton. Easton is a decent guard, likely a better backup though. I think we still need a starting quality guard to replace either Easton on the left or Berger on the right, with Isidora filling the other spot. 

8 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Isidora should replace Easton. Easton is a decent guard, likely a better backup though. I think we still need a starting quality guard to replace either Easton on the left or Berger on the right, with Isidora filling the other spot. 

Easton has done well, but I agree that he would be a better backup. He kind of could become the new Berger, since he is a capable starter and can play anywhere along the interior line. Isidora has looked promising and should take over one of the spots next year, and unless we draft someone high who starts at the other guard spot or we pick up someone in FA, Easton probably will start another year. I agree with most though, needs are 3T, G, CB in my book, and in that order.

Also, back on topic, SKOL Vikings! Heck of a game, heck of a win. I think one of the most underrated parts of this team is our coaching staff and their ability to adjust at halftime. We seem to be able to remain competitive at the very least through two quarters and normally put teams to bed after the half. I love this team, and the way we play feels special. Very very balanced and we are showing that we have the depth and heart to take it the distance.

53 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

I agree. I want a high pick or top FA at RG, let Isidora and Easton battle it out at LG. 

Archived