Week 11: Rams (7-2) at VIKINGS (7-2)

swede700

by DVOA the rams had the #1 ranked defense... and we had little trouble against them. granted their corners were injured but still shows how far the offense has come compared to the last couple years.

hopefully rhodes is okay to go on thursday and his calf injury doesn't slow him down.

Wasn't expecting a blowout. At all.

One thing to consider though is that the Rams have just beat up on the bottom of the barrel teams. They face a real team and things look a lot different.

Being 8-2 is nice, but its absolutely critical to win on Thursday. We must beat Detroit.

This might be our best game of the season so far, overall ... we overcame some red zone struggles early on, took control late and never relinquished it, Keenum looked very good, and the defense played absolutely lights-out. All this without our starting QB or RB. 

2 minutes ago, HEYPAUL! said:

thats how you beat a top NFL team. Lets go get this Detroit monkey off our backs on Thursday! More football, so soon?! I love it...

Good timing for a short week. We're playing well right now and didn't have any big injuries this week. It will be nice to get a long week for the tough road stetch at Atlanta and at Carolina.

3 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

Here I thought the rams offense was good. Should have know when jrry was talking them up. 

Fun game

I think there's a case that MN has the best defense in the NFL. The crowd didn't the Rams at all, seems they weren't equipped to handle it.

45 minutes ago, RedRider said:

I don’t want to harp on the negative stuff too much, but I’m very glad we blew past LA today in major part because of how much talk they’re getting and how little we are. Basically all of us, myself included know who we are and have faith in this team; we know we are this good. Yet other teams are getting all the talk.

Anyway, love this team. Favorite team to watch since 09 Vikings. Love Thielan and love this defense. Thank you Pat for modernizing the offense. And thanks Case for stepping up when we we’ve been in a bind.

I was perfectly fine with flying under the radar.  After this game, we are no longer flying under the radar.  That might not be a good thing.  

Archived