Jets 2022 OTAs and Training Camp

Bobby816

4 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

Looks like the 1st team offense started hot and then stalled out  

They need Fant back in there.

Also they seem to not really be running the ball much the defense is playing strictly pass defense. In actual games that shouldn’t be the case, should help the offense get clicking. 

Just now, KingOfNewYork said:

They need Fant back in there.

Also they seem to not really be running the ball much the defense is playing strictly pass defense. In actual games that shouldn’t be the case, should help the offense get clicking. 

It would be nice if Edoga is the answer at swing T

21 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Its a nice throw but it sounds like he is still really struggling to make even the elementary throws. If he can't even be a game manager in this offense hes not going to make it in this league. This offense is very QB friendly and we have all the pieces to make life easy for him. I really dont want that D!ckhead writer from SI to be right. 

40 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

Its a nice throw but it sounds like he is still really struggling to make even the elementary throws. If he can't even be a game manager in this offense hes not going to make it in this league. This offense is very QB friendly and we have all the pieces to make life easy for him. I really dont want that D!ckhead writer from SI to be right. 

He had one bad throw today from what I seen reported. Reports are the first team OL was getting wrecked. 

41 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

He had one bad throw today from what I seen reported. Reports are the first team OL was getting wrecked. 

Yeah after doing more digging it wasn't Zach. Becton getting beat like crazy again this summer. Just gotta hope he gets it all out of his system by week 1. 

1 hour ago, ekill08x said:

Yeah after doing more digging it wasn't Zach. Becton getting beat like crazy again this summer. Just gotta hope he gets it all out of his system by week 1. 

I think this mght be a problem for the Jets. I think the Jets should make a run at Orlando Brown next year. He is tagged and there is a good chance he hits FA next year at 27 years old. I think a nice 4-5 year deal would be perfect. 

1 hour ago, ekill08x said:

Yeah it’s impossible to get a rhythm when every other play the pocket is collapsing immediately. I mean I love that the pass rush has been good but we need the offense to start establishing a rhythm. 

23 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Yeah it’s impossible to get a rhythm when every other play the pocket is collapsing immediately. I mean I love that the pass rush has been good but we need the offense to start establishing a rhythm. 

Absolutely and its another summer that Becton has honestly been pretty terrible. Hopefully its just practice but at some point these patterns are what they are because this is who Becton is. This is a HUGE year for him. If he struggles, can't stay healthy or doesn't stay committed to staying in shape...we need to address OT.

If Becton is getting beat come game time then let me know but until then I could care less. 

He was arguably our best player (not saying much I know!) two years ago. And all last year he was injured so I’m not arsed if he is taking his time to come back strong this TC but by September he’s one of a few guys I trust will ball out. 

We heard how amazing the defense was last TC and then come the season it was the worst I’d ever seen so I don’t pay too much attention to all the talk.