What players on your team do you predict will be in the Hall of Fame?

CP3MVP

Tough to say for my team. Von Miller and Josh Allen, maybe Diggs? I think Tre White has had an amazing career and if he keeps it up maybe him but he's not on a well known team so he's been a quiet star on the defense. Tremaine Edmunds is another once, partly because he came into the NFL so young and has put up stats and a 2x pro bowl already. 24 years old and already has 465 tackles, 6 sacks, 4 INTs, 28 PD. Although I'm not sure if the Bills re-sign him this offseason and he's on another team lol. 

Edited by The BILLievers

2 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

Tough to say for my team. Von Miller and Josh Allen, maybe Diggs? I think Tre White has had an amazing career and if he keeps it up maybe him but he's not on a well known team so he's been a quiet star on the defense. Tremaine Edmunds is another once, partly because he came into the NFL so young and has put up stats and a 2x pro bowl already. 24 years old and already has 465 tackles, 6 sacks, 4 INTs, 28 PD. Although I'm not sure if the Bills re-sign him this offseason and he's on another team lol. 

I mean I like the Bills as a team a whole lot but theres no way they have 5 HoF players on that team.

• Like 1

Trent Williams possibly. 

Kittle has a good shot, just needs to complete his career at a high level.

Bosa and Warner have a good trajectory right now, but they still have a way to go.  Bosa also benefits from the name and media hype.  

Deebo could end up on a HoF trajectory, it's just too early to make a call.  

Mack just retired.  I can see him getting onto a ballot, but I don't know if he has quite the resume' to get in.  

Juice and Gould would be for their own positions, but not for the actual Hall. 

Pretty much just Trent, with a few guys who could get there one day.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, StatKing said:

I mean I like the Bills as a team a whole lot but theres no way they have 5 HoF players on that team.

Like I said, two are more locked in then the other three (Miller/Allen). And the thread said predict, key word predict. In order of confidence : 1- Miller, 2 - Allen, 3 - Edmunds, 4 - White, 5- Diggs. 

• Von Miller is a HOF-er no question. 1st year on the Bills so it's not like he's an actual Bills HoFer.
  • Josh Allen will make it barring injuries / falling off a cliff. 
  • Tre'Davious White is a 2x All-Pro, 2x Pro-bowler and would've been a 3x for each if he didn't get injured last season. 2 more all pro seasons and there's a valid argument. 
  • Stefon Diggs has a chance if he puts up another 2 all pro seasons with Josh Allen and wins a super bowl. 
  • Tremaine Edmunds - 1,200 tackles is the all time record by London Fletcher. Edmunds already has 465 (39% way there) at age 24. If he averages 120 tackles for 6 more seasons he has the record. Or 100 tackles for 7-8 seasons. 

Obviously at the moment only Von Miller but the other 4 players are ages : 24, 26, 27, 27. Winning a super bowl obviously would help too. 

Edited by The BILLievers

I dunno that Washington has anyone that I currently think will do it. Terry and Jon allen are a likely Hall of Very Good candidate if their careers continues this way. Chase Young would have to live up to his hype and so far it ain't there. 

35 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Probably wont have to raw stats unless he goes on a tare of like 5 years of 1500 and 14 tds, we dont use him enough 

I think he’s going to be a modern case for analyzing usage, efficiency, YPC, and Pro Bowls since likely we won’t see many of any RB put up bulk stats again in todays NFL.

• Like 1

Davante Adams

Kolton Miller

Derek Carr

Adams probably goes in. 

Miller has been quietly really good at LT and could become a great. Hard to tell with OL. 

Carr...it really depends on what he does from here out and what effect McDaniels has on him and the team. A Superbowl or so, a run of dominance, etc. Say he plays another 6 years, he could be flirting with 50k yards or so. If he makes a jump in TDs, say, averages 30/yr, 373.

Is ~50k yards, ~373 TDs and ~130 INTs good enough for the HoF? The yards aren't exactly there, but it would put him above Matt Ryan in the TD/INT Mark right now. If the argument against Matt Ryan is no ring, should Carr get one (or even a second), I'd say he has at least an argument. But a lot of things still TBD need to occur before the talk even remotely starts. But I do think a path is there.