NBA Offseason Thread: Durant will remain in Brooklyn

NYRaider

3 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

They don't have to trade him if they don't find the right package. Durant has no leverage and he's not going to sit out and make it difficult on the Nets.

Have been consistent from day one on this. 

And as they shouldn’t. It would be bordering on criminal if they didn’t seek a ransom for KD given his current contract. 

The only way he threatens to sit out (which I still don’t think he will) is if the Nets actually trade Kyrie. At worst, you’re gonna have a disgruntled superstar with low effort. 

I think at the very least at the start of the season we see the trio of Ben-KD-Kyrie. Makes no sense to just break everything up but this organisation are moving stupid so it wouldn’t surprise me one bit if we don’t see that trio. 

24 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

And as they shouldn’t. It would be bordering on criminal if they didn’t seek a ransom for KD given his current contract. 

The only way he threatens to sit out (which I still don’t think he will) is if the Nets actually trade Kyrie. At worst, you’re gonna have a disgruntled superstar with low effort. 

I think at the very least at the start of the season we see the trio of Ben-KD-Kyrie. Makes no sense to just break everything up but this organisation are moving stupid so it wouldn’t surprise me one bit if we don’t see that trio. 

I'd still run it back and give it a go with Ben in the mix now as well as Harris. And then if they don't win it all or sometimes goes wrong, then look to trade him with Kyrie leaving in free agency.

The Nets with Simmons are a threat, especially with Kyrie actually getting to play the road games. They have a good team, no need to trade Durant just yet. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Durant has no leverage and he's not going to sit out and make it difficult on the Nets.

"What is he going to do, sit out?"

Says the team that had Harden, Kyrie, and Ben Simmons on their team last season...

Edited by 11sanchez11
  • Like 3

55 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Knicks could have a decent team next season. I would imagine at least one of them would have to be involved RJ, Quickley or Randle maybe even Grimes as well. 

We want RJ, Toppin, Grimes, and 5 1sts.