Big Prediction 🚨- Commanders will have the best defense in the NFL, with Joe Schobert winning MVP as a defensive player

Dome

It's been a while. You were waiting for something bold. Here you go! I know the Commanders haven’t signed him yet, but that’s part of the prediction.

I've been thinking about this for a little while. 

17 games in a season now.

Weapons of LB Cole Holcomb, Jamin Davis and Joe Schobert if they sign him. DL has Chase Young, Josh Allen and Daron Payne.

They will keep offenses a little under 200 yards a game. It can be done & it will this year.

Finally a LB with the ability to crush offenses in Del Rio’s Scheme.

So look out, football fans!

Joe is not only going to prove all the doubters wrong?

He's going to win NFL MVP! 🏆

• Like 10

I wouldn't have created this thread if it were Kalil Mack, that we added to our LBer core.

Believe it or not? There is a method to my madness.

Why would I never create a thread like this?

Well, for 1? There's only been 2 Defensive NFL MVP's in the HISTORY of the NFL.

1) Alan Page in 1971 (HOFer)

&

2)Lawrence Taylor in 1986 (HOFer)

So if you're gonna emulate a prediction thread that I would do?

Might want to make it at least sound plausible, with some football knowledge intertwined in there somewhere.

Yes, I predicted Wentz to break P. Manning's season passing yards record this season in 2022.

Because I know it's gonna happen...

Not because I think Wentz is the greatest....no...no...no

Far from it.

But because Washington is gonna have a lethal offense that will be unstoppable.

Top 3 at worst. And this will culminate in Wentz breaking Manning's record with his long ball.

Plus, we now play 17 games vs 16. An extra game...

So there you go...

This thread made me laugh, though 😂

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

So if you're gonna emulate a prediction thread that I would do?

Might want to make it at least sound plausible, with some football knowledge intertwined in there somewhere.

…you once predicted 2,000 yards for Derrius Guice. So… EVERYTHING is on the table from you, tbh.

• Like 6

Just now, ET80 said:

…you once predicted 2,000 yards for Derrius Guice. So… EVERYTHING is on the table from you, tbh.

Believe it or not, Guice was very capable of doing what I thought he was going to do.

It was his "off the field" issues I didn't know the extent of. Had I known? I would have avoided creating that thread on his behalf.

Guice was a stud...in his few limited carries, these were his numbers. Plus, he tore his ACL his rookie season I believe. His career was over, before it ever started.

Career NFL statistics
Rushing yards: 245
Rushing average: 5.8
Rushing touchdowns: 2
Receptions: 7
Receiving yards: 79
Receiving touchdowns: 1

The dude averaged 5.8 yards per carry....

I have little doubt, that had he not got injured & stayed out of trouble? He would have been a hell of a player.

I based my thread off his potential & got burned for it. Oh well...

27 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

Believe it or not, Guice was very capable of doing what I thought he was going to do.

It was his "off the field" issues I didn't know the extent of. Had I known? I would have avoided creating that thread on his behalf.

Guice was a stud...in his few limited carries, these were his numbers. Plus, he tore his ACL his rookie season I believe. His career was over, before it ever started.

Career NFL statistics
Rushing yards: 245
Rushing average: 5.8
Rushing touchdowns: 2
Receptions: 7
Receiving yards: 79
Receiving touchdowns: 1

The dude averaged 5.8 yards per carry....

I have little doubt, that had he not got injured & stayed out of trouble? He would have been a hell of a player.

I based my thread off his potential & got burned for it. Oh well...

That average wouldn’t have kept up. That’s ridiculous to think so. He had a 60 yard run which greatly inflated that average. Which will happen when you only have 42 carries. His one big game was against the 29th ranked rushing defense in 2019. And his only 2 rushing touchdowns came against them and they were ranked 32nd in surrendering rushing touchdowns in 2019. And three of his five games he averaged 27 carries for 74 yards for a whopping 2.74 ypc. But yeah he would have definitely hit that 2k if not for the injuries. Right.

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Scoundrel said:

That average wouldn’t have kept up. That’s ridiculous to think so. He had a 60 yard run which greatly inflated that average. Which will happen when you only have 42 carries. His one big game was against the 29th ranked rushing defense in 2019. And his only 2 rushing touchdowns came against them and they were ranked 32nd in surrendering rushing touchdowns in 2019. And three of his five games he averaged 27 carries for 74 yards for a whopping 2.74 ypc. But yeah he would have definitely hit that 2k if not for the injuries. Right.

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

Joe Schobert gets no respect… 

This is his thread.

• Like 2