G Richie Incognito retiring a Raider

RaidersAreOne

4 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Incognito seems like the kinda guy whod harrass you to your face, not over texts.

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/2/14/5411608/worst-of-the-richie-incognito-jonathan-martin-report-miami-dolphins

I really think you're reaching, but I respect your opinion. Martin acted real weird about things has always how it's felt to me. Incognito may be a buffoon but has been consistent. I legit believe he thought they were low key besties. 

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Dude straight up threated his life. That's not just hazing.

He also threatened Martin’s mother. 

And said he would shoot up a funeral home. 

8 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

I really think you're reaching, but I respect your opinion. Martin acted real weird about things has always how it's felt to me. Incognito may be a buffoon but has been consistent. I legit believe he thought they were low key besties. 

Consistently a hazard to people around him, on and off the field.

• Like 3

I'll never forget being in a bar in Rochester during Bills training camp, hammered out of my mind and turning around to see Richie standing a few feet away from me. An absolutre speciman of a man. It was unreal to witness that mammoth of a human being in plain sight.

Ed Reed was also a coach for the Bills at the time and was secluded from the crowd sitting in a booth with about 6 empty carona bottles lined up and 3 waitresses sitting with him lol.

19 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

I mean those exchanges didnt seem like reaching to me especially from my link and not yours. He took it too far.

i get its an alpha dog sport, and that were monkeys, but this is the 21st century. This sort of “Hazing” or “tough love treatment” just doesnt fly in a professional setting anymore.

Edited by Chiefer
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

I mean those exchanges didnt seem like reaching to me especially from my link and not yours. He took it too far.

I just meant reaching in the sense that Incognito didn't seem to actually wish harm on Martin. He was tactless, way over the line and behaved in a way that shouldn't be tolerated even in the NFL whose fans often worship true scums of the earth.

48 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

i get its an alpha dog sport, and that were monkeys, but this is the 21st century. This sort of “Hazing” or “tough love treatment” just doesnt fly in a professional setting anymore.

I agree. He went too far. I just think he was too dumb to understand that he'd jumped the shark. It's too bad that the two couldn't just see eye to eye and find a happy medium of hazing.

17 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

I'll never forget being in a bar in Rochester during Bills training camp, hammered out of my mind and turning around to see Richie standing a few feet away from me. An absolutre speciman of a man. It was unreal to witness that mammoth of a human being in plain sight.

I met Lomas Brown before the Bucs beat my Raiders in the Super Bowl. He was listed 6'5 305lbs and I was 6'0 220lbs well built but the size difference was INSANE! As a former CB in HS seeing an NFL linemen pull I fully understand Prime Time's 'business decisions' lol It's why guys like Winfield (Sr) @ 5'9 185lbs just using textbook tackling was incredibly impressive. 

On 7/18/2022 at 8:08 AM, Dome said:

He also threatened a Japanese trainer and made references to Pearl Harbor. 

He was also voted the dirtiest player in the league by other players. 

@NudeTayne you’re right

the dude is consistent 

This is why you can’t have a team in Las Vegas, @Forge.

• Like 2