Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

20 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

If Allen can’t play in a play in game I doubt he’ll be ready a few days later 

Fair. I'm still holding out hope that, if we lose, he plays in the next play in game considering it's truly win or go home at that point.

The reason people don’t want LeBron is he’d trade 8 years of the Cavs future to questionably improve title chances for his last two years. 

I could 100% see him coming in and saying ‘you got me let’s win now’ and want Garland moved for Dame and Mobley/Allen moved for Towns even though both those trades would be stupid beyond belief 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Time to talk draft because Atlanta is gonna smash us too.

Yeah we better hope Charlotte wins if we wanna keep moving on. Atlanta gives us big time problems. 

So if we miss the playoffs we definitely keep our first rounder correct? Non playoff=lottery correct?

6 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Yeah we better hope Charlotte wins if we wanna keep moving on. Atlanta gives us big time problems. 

So if we miss the playoffs we definitely keep our first rounder correct? Non playoff=lottery correct?

We’d keep our pick, yes.

I'd be concerned if I were a Nets fan. 

Kyrie and all their role players  except Curry played far above their norm. Durant was above average. They dominated our team inside and only won by a little bit. 

Only players on the Cavs that did well were Garland, Mobley, and Love. Markannen was horrible on defense playing out of position, LeVert looked like hes never played with our teammates before, Cedi was horrible, Okoro can't do anything except almost get rebounds, etc. Cavs overall played poorly. Nets played great at home and it was close. 

Love  the playoff experience for Mobley and Garland though. Props to Love for bringing it as well. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, roger murdock said:

Love  the playoff experience for Mobley and Garland though. Props to Love for bringing it as well. 

Key word

EXPERIENCE 

those kids were nervous out there. That was the biggest game of their lives. Caris is the one im most disappointed in. He was taking the shots and missing. Very underwhelming trade. 

Rondo and Love need more minutes, their impact on the court was so obvious. Bickerstaff took too long to adjust his rotation. I like Lamar Stevens, but he doesn't belong in our playoff rotation. Garland and Mobley need to play 40 mins for us to have a shot.. they're young, they can handle it. Caris needs to be better. I think we have absolutely should beat ATL/CHA. I want these guys getting a round of playoffs basketball under their belts. Not to mention.. I think we are capable of upsetting Boston. 

21 hours ago, brownie man said:

Caris is the one im most disappointed in. He was taking the shots and missing.

Seems that Bickerstaff is trying to get more out of Levert than Levert has to give, and that Levert is trying to do more than he should.

No set of facts on which he should be shooting 3s with Garland and Markennen on the floor.

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck