Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

Shhhirhiowhoiewhtiohwerit.

Griffin's medicals must be BAD.

But even then, I'm not on board with Agbaji over Branham. We are NOT at the stage where you have to take "win now" seniors and ignore high potential developmental guys (Griffin/Branham).

Branham was as good of a three-point shooter, a better free throw shooter, a better two point shooter, and really took a leap at the end of the year. And he JUST turned 19, where Agbaji is 22.

6 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Draft pick seems to say we are gonna try to keep LeVert/Sexton, maybe both if possible? 

LeVert is under contract for this season but yes I think the plan all along has been to keep Sexton, unless someone else offers him a max. 

I wonder if Ochai, Sexton, 2024 1st, and a couple 2nds would be enough for Murray. 

Garland/Rubio

Murray/LeVert

Lauri/Okoro

Mobley/Love

Allen

Top 4 seed in the East imo.

• Like 1

So the Cavs drafted 4 players and they came away with a SG, 2 backup centers and a player we will never hear from again.

4 picks and not a single athletic 6'8 SF. We drafted a draft and stash Center over EJ Liddell.

Wtf was that Koby

Edited by AkronsWitness

41 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

So the Cavs drafted 4 players and they came away with a SG, 2 backup centers and a player we will never hear from again.

4 picks and not a single athletic 6'8 SF. We drafted a draft and stash Center over EJ Liddell.

Wtf was that Koby

I’m at a loss bro. This was dumb. 

unless we know Bron is coming back…

I don't really follow the NBA anymore (or baseball)....thanks Bally Sports and Rob Manfred....but this is a quick "unofficial" scouting report from a friend in Perth that has seen Luke Travers play quite a few times during his developing years.  

Good footballer as well had to make choice. Nice kid. Needs to toughen up but that’ll happen over next 2/3 seasons. Hopefully. Needs a consistent 3 point shot, D good, ball handling good. 

Not sure how accurate, but if he played footy (which most of the kids do), his running capacity should be elite.

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck