Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

54 minutes ago, BetterCallSaul said:

If Mobley and Garland are sought after in the league due to age and upside, get them the F out of here. Weak @$$ mentality. Softer than dog crap. Sick of waiting around for their potential. 

BYKS1mxxT2uqC5eq9zwW7064IVs=.gif

• Like 2

College basketball- UCONN is a historically great team. Won the natty last year and they’re bludgeoning teams in the tourney this year.

They went on a 30-0 run against Illinois who won the Big 10 this year.

Edited by candyman93

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He’s got a decent 3 iirc 

Yeah, I saw someone saying they think he'll develop into a good 3&D role player. But that the fan base of whoever drafts him will be disappointed because there's no way you're okay with Lebron's kid "only" being a 3&D guy.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, FGK said:

Yeah, I saw someone saying they think he'll develop into a good 3&D role player. But that the fan base of whoever drafts him will be disappointed because there's no way you're okay with Lebron's kid "only" being a 3&D guy.

Yeah people need to stop comparing him to pops, that’s unrealistic for anyone.

My understanding of his game is he’s a legit NBA talent even if he’s not LeBron’s kid, but he’s not a superstar.  Like you said, role player/3&D.

• Like 1

Lebron did Bronny a disservice by influencing him to play for USC. That program is a train wreck.

He’s probably going to do the same thing to Bryce and wonder why he’s not developing either.

Unless you’re Lebron, you need coaching. You need a coach that’s going to actually coach you.

The game of basketball will miss Lebron the player, but the influencer / person needs to just go away.

Edited by candyman93

4 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Lebron did Bronny a disservice by influencing him to play for USC. That program is a train wreck.

He’s probably going to do the same thing to Bryce and wonder why he’s not developing either.

Unless you’re Lebron, you need coaching. You need a coach that’s going to actually coach you.

The game of basketball will miss Lebron the player, but the influencer / person needs to just go away.

Lebron is an amazing influencer and person. He’s one of the greatest role models of all time with zero off court drama. But I agree with his sons needing tough coaching. They need to get away from lebron and let them be their own people. 

2 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

But I agree with his sons needing tough coaching. They need to get away from lebron and let them be their own people. 

That’s NEVER going to happen.

Prediction for college games: I see Purdue pulling the upset over UCONN and South Carolina beating Iowa.