49ers Training Camp 2022 Thread

49erurtaza

51 minutes ago, straighthate said:

Seriously? Was there an instant where you thought it might be serious? I thought it was outlandish enough that it would be clear it was a joke, but my most sincere apologies to anyone who believed that practice was cancelled because after signing his contract Jimmy G turned evil and started a mutiny and the stars of the offense joined him creating like a little Jimmy G union. My bad for the confusion. 

I gotcha, my apologies……apparently my sense of humor is growing thin in my old age of 39. Also may be because we have heard more BS this off-season than any I can remember

• Like 1

I heard Jimmy slept with jeds wife but jed was actually super into it which is why Jimmy decided to stay here and be the backup. More time to bang jeds wife if he doesn't have to start football games 

Edited by N4L

33 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Definitely interested in Johnson. Hope the team puts a claim for him but unlikely to get him with our waiter position.

My understanding is he is not fast enough to get separation. I was disappointed because I liked him coming out of college. 

2 minutes ago, Ftn49 said:

My understanding is he is not fast enough to get separation. I was disappointed because I liked him coming out of college. 

He was always pegged as a slot receiver at best, I think. 

Rough to be that type of player on a team that has Chris Godwin.