Around the League 2022

Bobby816

We are young and hungry and I like that. These guys don't care about where we are playing or who. Keep having that mindset. Don't look at our record or there's, just go into Mile High and take care of business. These were always the type of games we would lose in years we expected to win. Road games in tough environments against a team we are playing better than. It is no secret now that we expect to run the football. Zach may have to make more plays than he has in previous weeks. Moore and GWilson have to step up this week. Want more targets? Force the ball your way by constantly winning routes right away. Would be great to see Moore make a substantial impact after those tweets. 

9 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

We are young and hungry and I like that. These guys don't care about where we are playing or who. Keep having that mindset. Don't look at our record or there's, just go into Mile High and take care of business. These were always the type of games we would lose in years we expected to win. Road games in tough environments against a team we are playing better than. It is no secret now that we expect to run the football. Zach may have to make more plays than he has in previous weeks. Moore and GWilson have to step up this week. Want more targets? Force the ball your way by constantly winning routes right away. Would be great to see Moore make a substantial impact after those tweets. 

Unlikely given how good their D that we get up big but wouldn't mind if we had a decent lead to force feed Moore and Wilson more than we normally would to get them going a little.

This feels like GB again. Great defense, questionable offense, and a tough stadium for visitors.

If Breece Hall can carry us again we can force Russell to throw it and hopefully keep guys like Hamler contained. If not, then it's going to a game where Zach shows his stripes. He's been largely babied since returning, and while he's shown that he can win a hard game in crunch time (Pitt), he hasn't had to be the whole offense all game long.

1 hour ago, NJerseypaint said:

This feels like GB again. Great defense, questionable offense, and a tough stadium for visitors.

If Breece Hall can carry us again we can force Russell to throw it and hopefully keep guys like Hamler contained. If not, then it's going to a game where Zach shows his stripes. He's been largely babied since returning, and while he's shown that he can win a hard game in crunch time (Pitt), he hasn't had to be the whole offense all game long.

Sounds like Russ playing is seriously up in the air.  Not that it can get much worse for them even with a backup.  I hope Russ plays hero ball and tries to play through his hammy issue.  Russ with no legs behind a porous OL has got to be the best case scenario for this DL.  They would feast.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jetfuel34 said:

I wonder if any team is willing to part with a good LB so we have someone behind Mosley and Alexander. If one of them go down this D could be in trouble. 

Someone missed how good Williams was against GB.  He played great.

Like @ekill08x said the only area I see maybe us upgrading is FS.  A true ballhawk would elevate this defense to the top 5.

Not sure Chinn is that ballhawk type but he's a really good FS though.  He's hurt right now not sure when he's due back.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Chiefs trade a 3rd and 6th for Kadarius Toney. Good move for them as a win now team.

Makes me wonder what Moore's value is.  Not that I think he is going anywhere, I am just curious as to his value based on this.  My opinion is that JD could probably get a low 2 or high 3 and late round pick.