Around the League 2022

Bobby816

1 hour ago, Rockice_8 said:

We control our own destiny so all we have to do is win.  Going to be super frustrating if we lose again to an inferior team even if it is in NE.

I agree 100%, this game is all up to Zach Wilson. He has had a full year and a half to produce, for him it is sink or swim. And i don't want see Moore playing way outside the numbers on the flank have him go across the middle like Welker did for years. We say it all the time but this is really our biggest game in years.

2 hours ago, Rockice_8 said:

We control our own destiny so all we have to do is win.  Going to be super frustrating if we lose again to an inferior team even if it is in NE.

Ya don't like using the phrase must win unless it 100% is late in the season. But this is close to it. Crazy how if we win we're 1st in the division, but if we lose and BUF wins, we're last. I think there's also a big difference between being a 7-3 team and a 6-4 team. One is really good it sounds. And the other is barely over .500

1 hour ago, doumeyer said:

I agree 100%, this game is all up to Zach Wilson. He has had a full year and a half to produce, for him it is sink or swim. And i don't want see Moore playing way outside the numbers on the flank have him go across the middle like Welker did for years. We say it all the time but this is really our biggest game in years.

K O D

Pats by 14

10 hours ago, doumeyer said:

This is why I'm going. I'm stayimg Sat. night so I don't have to worry about the 3 1/2 hour drive from my house. Just walk mile down road and sit 5 rows back endzone. I'm pumped!!!!! My girl friend loves going but she knows what it is going to be like wearing Jets gear on. 

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Was reading the rookie thread in NFL Gen and our boy Devin Lloyd is getting benched for Muma!?

And it’s crazy how many poor drafts there were (so far) and ours is looking like an A+. 

MUMA was one of my favorite guys in the class. I wouldn't change a thing though.