Around the League 2022

Bobby816

3 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

I wanna feel bad for him but lying about being depressed(as someone who battled depression) just rubbed me the wrong way.

Even if he “was” depressed. He wa adeptness we bc he made himself that way. Seems like a guy that “acts” like he’s all heart. But in reality it’s an act and he wants something different always. It’d be smart for him (if he isn’t already) to never get married.

- From 2019 to the present, the Jets' success
rate on extra points (83.5%) is lower than
the field goal rate of 13 teams -- utterly
mind-boggling. Zuerlein missed one of each
in the opener.
Eight former Jets kickers are on active
rosters this week, proving there is life after
the Jets' revolving door. They are Nick Folk
(New England Patriots); Jason Myers
(Seahawks); Randy Bullock (Tennessee
Titans); Brett Maher (Dallas Cowboys);
Cairo Santos (Chicago Bears); Matt
Ammendola (Kansas City Chiefs); Chase
McLaughlin (Indianapolis Colts); and Eddy
Pineiro (Carolina Panthers), who lost a
training-camp battle to Zuerlein

15 hours ago, drew39k said:

Our division is insane. Tua just chucked 6 tds(how the heck do we cover Waddle and Hill), Josh Allen and the Bills look better than ever with Von Millers addition to their defense and of course BB is still hanging around in Foxborough.

Gardner will shut one down. The guy is a STUD!!! Reed wil need safety help. I think it can be done. I would probably put Gardner on Waddle and give safety help for Reed on Hill. 

1 hour ago, jetfuel34 said:

Gardner will shut one down. The guy is a STUD!!! Reed wil need safety help. I think it can be done. I would probably put Gardner on Waddle and give safety help for Reed on Hill. 

Think they'll do a good job still expect to be beat at least once for a big play too much talent and speed there 

1 hour ago, jetfuel34 said:

This is where our pass rush has to step up.  I am still not sold on Tua just yet.  Get in his face and that will go a long way in slowing down Waddle and Hill.

4 hours ago, jetfuel34 said:

What has Gardner done to be considered shut down that Reed hasn’t done to need safety help? I think both will hold up fine 1v1.