Most people on this forum eat bad food

12 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

breakfast was like 20 wintergreen icebreaker mints

lunch is now a turkey wrap from publix and a redd radiant energy bar

dinner prolly gonna be el leoncitos. prolly something real extravagent cause im in a bad mood 

I'm 50/50 on whether I need to save you or join you. The adventures we would have...

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Today is a higher protein and fat day. Sweet potatoes in the air fryer after being cut thin give a real earthy potato chip vibe.

My favorite way to prepare them is in the oven, the a spray of Pam cooking spray and a spoonful of cinnamon...

• Like 1

Still craving Mexican. New plan. Full on spicy food for the next few days

Dinner tonight: Shrimp cocktail, chipotle chicken thighs, sauteed spinach
(Marinate chicken overnight with 1/2 a red onion, 4 garlic cloves, oil, cumin, chili powder, adobo sauce, smoked paprika, garlic powder, oregano, salt, pepper)

Dinner tomorrow: Remaining shrimp in crock pot jumbalaya, depending on how much I've got left of each meat, chicken may be added here too, and some white rice but not much
(Onion, bell peppers, celery, tomatoes, paprika, oregano, basil, onion powder, garlic powder, thyme, salt, pepper)

Then any leftovers would get tossed with fajita veggies the next day.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

Try gochugaru flakes instead of cinnamon sometime. Magnificent. 

I will also advocate for this.  Although I think chipotle chiles, butter, and salt on a regular baked sweet potato is the best way to go.

But gochugaru is good too.

12 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Dinner last night.

Wisconsin State Fair @beekay414

Greasy cheeseburger and basket of "spicy" fries.  6....ish++ assorted 16oz assorted craft beers with a side order of 1 Miller Lite

There may have been some form of colon cleansing mid morning 

Animated GIF

Did you not get your flaming hot cheetos chicken on a stick!?!?!?

I had pho over the weekend as my cheat meal. Also had a few Oreos with peanut butter yesterday. Good stuff. I'm getting Indian food this Sunday, so I'm going standard breakfast/lunch with a small serving of protein for dinner.

- Breakfast was 5oz turkey sausage patties, 4 eggs and spinach sauteed in garlic butter, with a teaspoon of Melinda's Ghost Pepper sauce. (Hot!)

- Lunch was 5oz chicken, Mediterranean salad with a teaspoon of Melinda's Ghost Pepper sauce (this stuff is awesome!)

- 4oz four pepper deli turkey. 

• Like 1

Weighed in at 173.4 today, only 3 pounds away from my target weight. Measuring my food has been a positive game changer in combination with a rigorous workout regimen. My body has really tightened up and is noticeably more defined, even all the way into my midsection. 

...my wife has noticed.

the sandlot wendy peffercorn GIF

• Like 4