Most people on this forum eat bad food

- Breakfast was 6oz of a chorizo/ground lamb mix (holy frijoles, this mix is INCREDIBLE) with four egg whites, bell peppers and onions. Goodness, so good!

- I am probably going to use another 6oz chorizo/lamb and add into a Mediterranean salad. Throw in some feta cheese and pepperocinis too.

- Dinner might be Jason's Deli, a cup of chicken chili and salad. I dunno, I’ll come back if this changes.

• Like 1

Last night I made salsa and guac, grilled some free-range chicken thighs, mixed some white cabbage with coconut aminos and sesame oil for a light slaw, and made taco bowls with cauliflower rice, topped with fermented ghost pepper sauce. All 100% organic and all produce (other than avocados) came from either my favorite local farm or my own garden.

My partner has an autoimmune/GI disease so we eat exclusively organic, non-GMO, gluten-free, sugar-free, minimally-processed diets. So suck it OP. 

Edited by Heimdallr
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

So suck it OP. 

I think pretty much every post since the OP began has said some variation of this in some way. It’s traditional to bag on how fat the US is, but - like every success story on this - it’s a work in progress.

Good job, everyone.

• Like 1

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

You still crushing the weight loss? No obligation to reply either way.

Got down to 193 a couple times and bounce back and forth.  I was dating someone and I wasn’t watching things like I should and after it was over, I’ve been working on shedding all of it.  

I also started kickboxing a few weeks ago to try and add some muscle tone, and that really jump started some fat burn.  First time I went down a size in a year.  Probably not many more sizes to go.  

• Like 6

Just now, naptownskinsfan said:

Got down to 193 a couple times and bounce back and forth.  I was dating someone and I wasn’t watching things like I should and after it was over, I’ve been working on shedding all of it.  

I also started kickboxing a few weeks ago to try and add some muscle tone, and that really jump started some fat burn.  First time I went down a size in a year.  Probably not many more sizes to go.  

That's incredible. That word gets thrown out a lot, but that is incredible. At 3,500 calories/pound, 200 is 700,000 calories, but I'd bet you were closer to a deficit of a million to pull that off. Ridiculous, incredible work.

And hell yeah man don't you give any of it back. 

• Like 5

On 8/9/2022 at 10:47 AM, ET80 said:

- Breakfast was 6oz of a chorizo/ground lamb mix (holy frijoles, this mix is INCREDIBLE) with four egg whites, bell peppers and onions. Goodness, so good!

- I am probably going to use another 6oz chorizo/lamb and add into a Mediterranean salad. Throw in some feta cheese and pepperocinis too.

- Dinner might be Jason's Deli, a cup of chicken chili and salad. I dunno, I’ll come back if this changes.

Last night was home made soup and salad, didn't feel like Jason's deli. I had some leftover rotisserie chicken from this weekend, so I shredded it and threw it in a jarred chicken tortilla broth (just the broth, no tortillas) and added the leftover bell peppers and onions. 

Lunch will probably be Jason's Deli today. But in the meantime...

- Pre workout meal was a slice of toast and a cup of cherries.

- Breakfast was crumbled turkey sausage (5oz) braised cabbage/onions/carrot mix with Italian seasoning, and four scrambled eggs (two actual eggs, two egg whites).

- Lunch is salad and chicken chili at Jason's Deli.

- Tonight might be a beef night; I bought some bone-in Ribeyes a few days ago, so I'll thaw one out and have about 5oz of it with creamed spinach or cauliflower rice.

I've read about the benefits of Metamucil, and I talked to a few people who are in the know on nutrition - so I'm starting up with a glass a day (one before breakfast) to see how my system responds. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Last night was home made soup and salad, didn't feel like Jason's deli. I had some leftover rotisserie chicken from this weekend, so I shredded it and threw it in a jarred chicken tortilla broth (just the broth, no tortillas) and added the leftover bell peppers and onions. 

Lunch will probably be Jason's Deli today. But in the meantime...

- Pre workout meal was a slice of toast and a cup of cherries.

- Breakfast was crumbled turkey sausage (5oz) braised cabbage/onions/carrot mix with Italian seasoning, and four scrambled eggs (two actual eggs, two egg whites).

- Lunch is salad and chicken chili at Jason's Deli.

- Tonight might be a beef night; I bought some bone-in Ribeyes a few days ago, so I'll thaw one out and have about 5oz of it with creamed spinach or cauliflower rice.

I've read about the benefits of Metamucil, and I talked to a few people who are in the know on nutrition - so I'm starting up with a glass a day (one before breakfast) to see how my system responds. 

Breakfast and pre workout was 2 cups black coffee.

Broke my fast post workout at 11AM with 258 grams General Tso chicken, side salad with pine nuts, and 2 eggs with a full Roma tomato on a Greek pita.

I have 1,700 calories left after a 30-35 minute lift and 40 minutes on the bike.

Maybe do a couple of pork chops with sweet potatoes later and a snack of 1/2 cup oatmeal with TBSP honey.

• Like 1