Which of these WR which you take right now? D Hop, Tyreek Hill, Justin Jefferson, Mike Evans, Stephon Diggs, Keenan Allen, Deebo Samuel

mdonnelly21

Which WR which you take right now?   

58 members have voted

1. 1. For 2022 Season Which WR would you take (If each play all 16 games)

• D Hop
    • Tyreek Hill
    • Justin Jefferson
    • Mike Evans
    • Stephon Diggs
    • Keenan Allen
    • Deebo Samuel

Deebo. All them can win in the pass game; likewise, teams will be able to shut all them down if they commit enough resources to their side. What’s one way to get production regardless of the D’s resource allocation? To move around to different positions.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Duluther said:

All them can win in the pass game; likewise, teams will be able to shut all them down if they commit enough resources to their side. 

Applies to all of them except Nuk. Dude has never had a bad season, even the years where he's been the only option, and has freakish plays on a regular basis. 

JJ all the way. Hill and Diggs super close behind. I think DHop is done... I'd love for him to prove me wrong though.

These are interesting choices. Why choose Evans or friggen Keenan Allen? I'd have Davante Adams Jamar Chase and Cooper Kupp above either of them.

Keenan Allen is probably somewhere around #20. I think he was #10ish in his prime.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/22/2022 at 9:26 AM, biggie. said:

Deebo for the versatility.

Yeah.  For the Jaguars and Trevor Lawrence, i'd probably go with Deebo just for the different ways he can win i think.

But i'd also really think about Tyreek Hill.  That skillset also seems like it'd play so well into what Lawrence can do.  And Hopkins is also appealing in that he's just "easy" to throw to.

But honestly, i'd take any and all of them.  Just like...any sort of semblance of a good receiver would be welcomed on the Jaguars i think.

For my team?  Easily Justin Jefferson simply due to his former connection with Burrow, his dominant physical traits and youth.  If for only one year, I could be swayed to Deebo simply because he adds another dynamic to our offense.  

For any other team, Jefferson for his youth and long term outlook.