The Last Of Us - HBO ***No Game Spoilers***

Broncofan

16 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Once it's out on PC, there really is no excuse for ppl not to play it.    I still think it's hands-down the best storyline ever.   I can respect other opinions differing...they're wrong, though.  😄

lol for me personally it will be rough to beat Hellblade, best game ive ever played hands down.

On 1/13/2023 at 7:12 AM, 43M said:

HBO Max increasing subscription prices right before this.....and immediately after dumping alot of good content.

https://variety.com/2023/digital/news/hbo-max-announces-price-increase-1235487428/

I was considering rejoining soon, too.   Thanks for saving me a few bucks, HBO.

the new owners at WB has me nervous they'll eventually screw up HBO. Max is about to look really dif in about a yr

• Like 1

Amazing pilot. Some of the sequences that mirrored parts from the game were uncanny. So astonishing to see the symbolic introduction of the story all in real life. Don't mind me. I'm just completely geeked out as a fanboy right now.

The actress who played Sarah was AMAZING.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Nex_Gen said:

Amazing pilot. Some of the sequences that mirrored parts from the game were uncanny. So astonishing to see the symbolic introduction of the story all in real life. Don't mind me. I'm just completely geeked out as a fanboy right now.

Yep she did awesome

16 hours ago, Nex_Gen said:

thandie newtons daughter.

Thandie Newton and Daughter Nico Parker Shared a Style Moment in Oscar de  la Renta and Gucci | Vogue

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

I feel like they can't fight all of game 1 into a single season but maybe I am wrong

Great start. Glad they quelled my "zombie" worries from the get go. GREAT opening scene. 

Love that introduction so much. Especially as someone who never played the games. Oh yeah, that makes sense for what happened. And also, oh **** can that happen in real life because of what’s happening right now? 😅