Christian Watson this, Christian Watson that....dude's done NOTHING, literally NOTHING.

vegas492

1 hour ago, Refugee said:

He spoke favorably about the kid afterwards in his presser saying he liked the route, obviously not the catch.  He definitely was not happy at the moment but if you can’t overcome a bad play that was your very first offensive play of the game, you’ve got bigger problems. 12 also felt like he could have pulled the ball up and scored it on the 4th and goal. 

I know our QB is not always one to accept blame, but I felt like he put a lot on himself in that presser. I still thought at half we could win the game. This team will come together. I still have high hopes for the team and Watson to do something this year.

• Like 2

Only good thing I can say is kudos to Love for getting the kid some good garbage stats.

I mean, that thing dropped right in there.  Right in there....and he clapped his hands??????  Like there was no natural catching ability showed there whatsoever.

He catches that 99% of the time, yah right.  Maybe 50%.  Maybe.

He and the jugs machine need to date exclusively.  Insert joke as somewhat appropriate.

1 hour ago, vegas492 said:

Only good thing I can say is kudos to Love for getting the kid some good garbage stats.

I mean, that thing dropped right in there.  Right in there....and he clapped his hands??????  Like there was no natural catching ability showed there whatsoever.

He catches that 99% of the time, yah right.  Maybe 50%.  Maybe.

He and the jugs machine need to date exclusively.  Insert joke as somewhat appropriate.

Might be time for some reverse-reverse psychology.