Harold Landry tears ACL

Forge

17 hours ago, Daniel said:

Huge blow to the pass rush.  Unless Rashad Weaver becomes a stud right away, or Dupree has a career season, we've got very little else at Edge.

Don't count out Bud. He's a quality player. I know he's probably in what is referred to as his prime, but he steadily improved every year for the Steelers. He could step up. 

7 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

Don't count out Bud. He's a quality player. I know he's probably in what is referred to as his prime, but he steadily improved every year for the Steelers. He could step up. 

I'm not counting out Bud.  He was much, much better last year than the stat line indicates.  But we still need two starting Edges, so I was saying that for the Titans pass rush to be decent, he'd need to have a career year to make up for the lack of talent behind him.

I like Weaver, and he'd been great in the preseason, but I don't want to be counting on someone who's essentially a rookie fourth rounder to be a starting edge.  Then behind him is just Adeniyi, who's a good rotational guy, but just a rotational guy, and Anenih, who was a roster bubble rookie.

• Like 1