Where are you watching NFL this year?

BayRaider

Where are you watching NFL this year?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Where are you watching NFL this year?

• Local cable/satellite company
    • Streaming company (YoutubeTV, FuboTV)
    • NFL Sunday Ticket
    • Other

Other for most (I have my own setup), Amazon on Thursdays, and NFL game pass.

I refuse to pay a outrageously high bill for cable/sat when we don't even watch 95% of the channels and I'm damn sure not paying 300-400 a month for the ticket. That's damn near a mortgage payment.  Even when my wife worked for our local ISP and got a 50% discount it was still expensive, and that was 10 years ago.

I used...ummm...other back when I was in college. At some point in life I crossed the line where I wanted the time/quality more than the money lol. I roll with Youtube TV each year. Sub long enough for the NFL season, and that's it. Winds up being like $200 for the NFL season, which isn't too bad. Though, it helps I'm close enough to KC to get all the Chiefs games from that. If I was elsewhere, other might still have been the play.

I will say, at some point, Youtube's advertising figured me out, because they stopped sending me requests to resubscribe in the offseason, and just send me a ton in August saying that the NFL season is about to start lol.

7 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Other for most (I have my own setup), Amazon on Thursdays, and NFL game pass.

I refuse to pay a outrageously high bill for cable/sat when we don't even watch 95% of the channels and I'm damn sure not paying 300-400 a month for the ticket. That's damn near a mortgage payment.  Even when my wife worked for our local ISP and got a 50% discount it was still expensive, and that was 10 years ago.

It's $75 per month for ticket. And $300- $400 is not a mortgage payment unless you live in a $50K house. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, big_palooka said:

It's $75 per month for ticket.

https://www.directv.com/sports/nfl/

125-210 per month + 2 year contract+ Plus taxes + Fees + Equipment rental fee + Whatever Tv package you are paying for.

4 hours ago, big_palooka said:

And $300- $400 is not a mortgage payment unless you live in a $50K house. 

So it's a mortgage then.....

• Like 1