2023 NFL Draft Prospects

Madmike90

8 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

I got interested in other stuff but heard Ringo get called out. Was he lined up on QJ? Or did they rotate coverage on him? 

Truthfully I am not even sure because Johnston wasn’t even targeted much let alone held without many catches…Georgia dominated so much up front that he had zero chance…

I 100% believe the back ups Georgia have in now would have won this game from the start by at least 21 points…this has been the *** whooping or all *** whoopings 

• Like 2

I missed Marvin Mims declaring. Once upon a time he was as explosive as a player in college football as there was. Even though his stats improved, QB play and Riley leaving changed that believe it or not. Something just looked different for him this year. He could be considered a reach in late 2nd/early 3rd in the spring but ultimately could prove to be a steal

Edited by beardown3231
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

Truthfully I am not even sure because Johnston wasn’t even targeted much let alone held without many catches…Georgia dominated so much up front that he had zero chance…

I 100% believe the back ups Georgia have in now would have won this game from the start by at least 21 points…this has been the *** whooping or all *** whoopings 

Yeah it was brutal. I quit watching with any real interest after Bennett got his curtain call, then heard Ringo's name and realized I forgot he was even playing. 😅

2 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Kind of funny poster is so impressed with this.  

This is a 46 yard unpressured throw to an uncovered WR.   If you can simply throw a football 46 yards, which most HS level QBs can do, you can make this throw.

Yeah, we are about to enter crazy-season where people key in on their favorite player from their favorite college team and will automatically crown them as the next generational talent. Funny how there are generational talents seeming in every draft.

5 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

I missed Marvin Mims declaring. Once upon a time he was as explosive as a player in college football as there was. Even though his stats improved, QB play and Riley leaving changed that believe it or not. Something just looked different for him this year. He could be considered a reach in late 2nd/early 3rd in the spring but ultimately could prove to be a steal

I wouldn’t hate if our 3rd or 4th ended up being one of Mims, Mingo, or Jarrett

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

This is a 46 yard unpressured throw to an uncovered WR.   If you can simply throw a football 46 yards, which most HS level QBs can do, you can make this throw.

Well to be fair all NFL QBs aren't playing college football anymore so non of them are making that throw. ;)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dll2000 said:

i think that's the joke

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dll2000 said:

While I expected TCU to get beaten, this was a beatdown that went beyond talent. TCU was lost on a LOT of plays, the defensive breakdowns were ridiculous. lol

1 minute ago, Sugashane said:

While I expected TCU to get beaten, this was a beatdown that went beyond talent. TCU was lost on a LOT of plays, the defensive breakdowns were ridiculous. lol

I saw highlights.   TCU was overwhelmed and overmatched up front.

Players start to panic and start trying to make up for this guy or that guy and then other guys kinda quit making everything worse - the wheels just come off bus.   Makes everything worse.   Especially in a title game.   

It happened to a lessor extent in Detriot game with us.   

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

This helps strengthen the centre class for sure…potential 2nd round pick.

Its good for us that he declared. but I would be underwhelmed with him as a pick for us

He is very solid, but I think he is maxed out on potential, he doesnt have a singular Great trait, much less elite. And he is helped by the massive talent around him on that Line.

If he was from any lower tier program from Ohio St, this would show so much more and he would be seen as a fringe Top 100 prospect