Notable Stats

Hunter2_1

10 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

I saw this on X as well.  It is early. I definitely have Saints for winning NFC South and probably 13 wins or so.  So, it comes down to how the rest of the NFC looks in the playoffs what their seeding would be.

• Like 1

Kaʻiminoeauloamekaʻikeokekumupaʻa Fairbairn is 7/7 in FGAs. Only one of the seven is from under 50 yards (47 yards). He hit one from 59 to end the half yesterday. He's hit three from 50+ in each game so far.

With all due respect for Justin Tucker... Ka'imi is the best K in football right now.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, ET80 said:

Kaʻiminoeauloamekaʻikeokekumupaʻa Fairbairn is 7/7 in FGAs. Only one of the seven is from under 50 yards (47 yards). He hit one from 59 to end the half yesterday. He's hit three from 50+ in each game so far.

With all due respect for Justin Tucker... Ka'imi is the best K in football right now.

I don't even think Tucker is the best AFCN kicker right now. Might not even be the 2nd best, actually.

2 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I don't even think Tucker is the best AFCN kicker right now. Might not even be the 2nd best, actually.

He's missed as many 50 yard field goals so far this year as the rest of the league combined. Granted, just week 2, but that's kind of wild. 

Tucker - 2

Cade York - 1

Matt Gay - 1

Everyone else 0 

There have been 39 total attempts from 50 or more 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Forge said:

He's missed as many 50 yard field goals so far this year as the rest of the league combined. Granted, just week 2, but that's kind of wild. 

Tucker - 2

Cade York - 1

Matt Gay - 1

Everyone else 0 

And this year we can't even say they've been from insane ranges or blocked like they were in the past. These have just been legitimate misses.

Meanwhile, every average joe kicker for other teams is nailing 55 yarders like it's nothing. crazy times

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Yeah, Tucker is still great but he's proven to actually be human over the past year or so lol

44 minutes ago, Forge said:

Tucker - 2

Cade York - 1

Matt Gay - 1

Everyone else 0 

Is it me, or wasn't it only a few years ago where it felt like kicking across the league seemed bad? Now it seems the opposite.

• Like 1