Week 2: NY Jets vs CLE Browns

Bobby816

Great win that we needed. The offense is very talented, has a lot of weapons. Garrett Wilson is special, he is very very talented. 

Defense fought, got out physical by a top 3 OL. The BRowns OL is one of the best and Chubb is the best RB in football IMO. Brissett isn't good, he just had all day to throw and made simple throws. 

Ashtyn Davis gets INTs. 

The refs were killing us with bad calls all game that changed momentum for us, but this was a win that was needed. 

**** me what a result. I’m more than happy to say I was wrong in my take on this weeks game.

Didn’t think Saleh or Flacco had it in them.

So blown away with the way we played today. 

Sure people will say the browns threw it away but we deserve so much credit for the way we carried on fighting. 

Credit the players and coaching staff they really know how to bounce back!! 🙌🏼🙌🏼

1 minute ago, KimuraGod said:

**** me what a result. I’m more than happy to say I was wrong in my take on this weeks game.

Sure people will say the browns threw it away but we deserve so much credit for the way we carried on fighting. 

Credit the players and coaching staff they really know how to bounce back!! 🙌🏼🙌🏼

Flacco showed something on the field for the first time in like three years. He was calm and didn't throw arm punts. I think the thing I liked most about his game today was that he didn't give up on players. There were a couple of times where he hit players in the open and they dropped the ball. That didn't cause him to abandon them.

It's hard for me to give Saleh much credit beyond keeping them motivated. Didn't like the clock management or play calls. Needed a fluke blown coverage and an onside recovery to be competitive.

We need to see more than that to get real faith in this guy. 

7 minutes ago, KimuraGod said:

Saleh ain’t do nothing. Him and Ulbrich should be walking home.