Week 2 general thread

Blackstar12

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Shanny getting a mobile QB and immediately breaking him does warrant more criticism than it'll likely get tbh

No, I think that there are going to be some people really out on Shanny. You're starting to see it in the fanbase some. People acknowledge that he's a genius designing plays and whatnot, but he has a lot of flaws as a coach and even more as a personnel man. 

Just now, Emerica said:

Niners fans can chime in on this but will there be much of a drop off from what they’ve seen from Trey to Jimmy? They did get to the NFCC with him, maybe they can repeat that success.

Feel terrible for Lance

Less variance. Floor not as low, ceiling not as high. Jimmy can get it done in the scheme, we have seen it. This makes me feel comfortable that the season will be fine from a competitive manner. 

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

Considering he ran Lance on inside QB draws repeatedly over the first game and a quarter and the staff that broke RGIII yes, he deserves some criticism for it.

The first game was played in a swamp.  I'm just not going to blame coaches for injuries.