Week 4 Sunday GDT

notthatbluestuff

1 minute ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

Is Okudah officially a bust?

No, but I'm not sure if he's any good. Aaron Glenn makes his corners play with such a big cushion that they aren't getting burnt over the top but everything short and intermediate is wide open. So he's decent at coming up and making tackles I guess? But he doesn't shut anyone down or make any plays. I'm not sure if that he's capable of doing that but it would be nice to see some press or something less than 8 yard cushions so we could find out.

1 minute ago, cp0k2 said:

No, but I'm not sure if he's any good. Aaron Glenn makes his corners play with such a big cushion that they aren't getting burnt over the top but everything short and intermediate is wide open. So he's decent at coming up and making tackles I guess? But he doesn't shut anyone down or make any plays. I'm not sure if that he's capable of doing that but it would be nice to see some press or something less than 8 yard cushions so we could find out.

Not sure what happened to Hutch today, but if you can keep him and Okwara healthy  then maybe you can stop playing so soft lol. Those are the only guys I know on your defense.