Week 11 GDT

Breesus mode

NFC has an amazing slate of games coming up in the next 2-3 weeks.

Panthers/Saints

Panthers/Vikings

Rams/Saints

Rams/Eagles

Seahawks/Eagles

Seahawks/Falcons

Falcons/Vikings

Falcons/Saints

Not to mention Seahawks/Rams, Seahawks/Cowboys, and Eagles/Cowboys tonight.  

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

It was just a bad game by the Jags. It happens.

Again though, with the weather conditions, how many points where you expecting us to score? This wasn't going to be an offensive game. I expected more than we showed, but still.

1 minute ago, iPwn said:

They’re not a good passing offense. Absolutely. But nearly every other aspect of the team is playing like the absolute best in football.

That one weakness doesn’t make them a bad team when everything else is playing as well as it is.

The Jags struggled to beat the Browns today.... they are not nearly as dominate as you are letting off.

Top tier defense, with a good RB and OL, but a good team will make Bortles beat them and that won't happen.

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

They've played two good offenses all season. I'm sorry if I'm just not all in on Jacksonville having a historically good defense.

So then why don't we see defenses do this when they have weak schedules in recent years? All the stats we see being put up compare us to defenses like the 85 Bears.

Either way anyone can have any opinion they want. Not saying the Jaguars are even a great team, but saying the #3 seed and on in the AFC is "so bad" I think is taking it too far myself.

2 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

The Jags struggled to beat the Browns today.... they are not nearly as dominate as you are letting off.

Top tier defense, with a good RB and OL, but a good team will make Bortles beat them and that won't happen.

No one here is saying the Jaguars are dominant.

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

They won by two TDs and would have been three TDs if the refs didn’t call Dante Fowler’s fumble return dead.

Not sure why this is a mark against them when the Steelers, currently the #1 seed, beat the Browns by 3 points. 

Archived