RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Kermit
    • Sid
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

1 minute ago, LeotheLion said:

I liked it with 4 minutes left with how shaky Wright was tonight. 

He means the Raiders, not the Chiefs. Tie it up with 4ish minutes left in the 4th or go for two. Even if you succeed, the Chiefs are going for a field goal to win the game.

It ended up not being the deciding factor because they ultimately got the ball back with an opportunity to score, but still the wrong call IMO. Analytics are a tool, not a law.  

3 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

that coulda been a touchdown.

Definitely possible but Carr was, basically, horizontal when he let go of that pass landing about 25 yards from where they fell down. Crazy sequence. I was waiting for the flag but it was self inflicted lol

Edited by Chiefs_5627

Damn, seeing this now... that coulda been a touchdown.

They were saying Adams timing got messed up due to the press, but it seems like Renfrow is supposed to be out of the way and towards the sideline by the time Adams is there. Renfrow should have just gone deep. tough last play

Edited by KFP7

Mel Renfro will always be the best Renfro at WR in the history books. Mmm hmmm...

Anyway, I thought the Raiders would win, and this would be a shot in the arm for their season. Alas, they fell victim again to the Chiefs. I wonder for a squad if close loss after close loss is more demoralizing, or just getting stomped repeatedly. Guessing the latter. Maybe it's McDaniels as the problem, but maybe it's just a combination of things. Can still have a second half surge on the year. Better for these two blown leads to happen in McDaniel's first (and only?) year. Hopefully his sake more don't continue to stockpile. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

Damn, seeing this now... that coulda been a touchdown.

Renfrow could’ve sat at the sticks and picked up the first…

Again, maybe it’s too much hindsight, but if one guy’s getting jammed and the the slot is getting a free release, seems sort of silly to run an out right into the go…