State of the Steelers

warfelg

33 minutes ago, 43M said:

Id take Moore over Canada in a heartbeat, but I feel like he gets overrated based on what he has actually proven and accomplished.   He might get there someday, but right now, he is just an up and comer with alot of room to improve.

Moore can get very hot and cold. For the selfish reason of wanting to watch more good offensive football in the future, I was hoping he would land as the play caller under a guy like Daboll if Kafka got a HC gig. 

Kellan's growth to a play caller in this league came from Jason Garrett and Mike McCarthy. Really wish he coulda landed somewhere with a very established offensive coach could have taken him under his wing. There is a lot to like there. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dcash4 said:

Moore can get very hot and cold. For the selfish reason of wanting to watch more good offensive football in the future, I was hoping he would land as the play caller under a guy like Daboll if Kafka got a HC gig. 

Kellan's growth to a play caller in this league came from Jason Garrett and Mike McCarthy. Really wish he coulda landed somewhere with a very established offensive coach could have taken him under his wing. There is a lot to like there. 

Yeah, Cowboys fans were basically saying he was turning into Jason Garrett.

10 hours ago, 43M said:

Cowboys fans were complaining about how predictable and stale his playcalling is this year.

Again, Id take him over Canada easily, but he wouldnt be my top choice.   I think the Chargers is a good landing spot for him.

I’ll take predictable and stale to have the 3rd highest scoring offense in the league.

15 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

A true clown show

we present a player in Muth that is speaking out against  canada's offence .  Lets hope they don't trade Muth

keeping canada for continuity

.... of keeping an offence near the bottom of the league

why should we care?

out of everything this offseason, we all wanted canada fired, and he is here for another year. Stay winning (just above .500 ) and he stays.  during all this he actually had me forget about fichner of all things, quite a feat .

Good time to be a steelers fan 

9 hours ago, 3rivers said:

we present a player in Muth that is speaking out against  canada's offence .  Lets hope they don't trade Muth

keeping canada for continuity

.... of keeping an offence near the bottom of the league

why should we care?

out of everything this offseason, we all wanted canada fired, and he is here for another year. Stay winning (just above .500 ) and he stays.  during all this he actually had me forget about fichner of all things, quite a feat .

Good time to be a steelers fan 

Is that against Canada or the players?  I think the later.  The OC does not put in blocking changes for blitzes.  That is the Oline coach.  You have a rookie QB and all new guys  on the line.  I am sure they dumbed it down so they can go out and play.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, jebrick said:

Is that against Canada or the players?  I think the later.  The OC does not put in blocking changes for blitzes.  That is the Oline coach.  You have a rookie QB and all new guys  on the line.  I am sure they dumbed it down so they can go out and play.

^^^^ 💯 

• Like 1

With Brady retiring, I’d be interested to see if the Bucs send out some vets for draft capital in their rebuild.

Id be tempted for Donovan Smith at LT even though I think they give Moore 1 more year.

Mike Evans would probably require a mini extension due to his really high 2023 cap number but then a much cheaper hit in 2024.

4 minutes ago, AFF said:

With Brady retiring, I’d be interested to see if the Bucs send out some vets for draft capital in their rebuild.

Id be tempted for Donovan Smith at LT even though I think they give Moore 1 more year.

Mike Evans would probably require a mini extension due to his really high 2023 cap number but then a much cheaper hit in 2024.

wonder if they go after A-rod and try it again with this group.

I think I rather play in TB and the weak div if I was Rodgers..but GB probably won't trade him to a NFC team