2022-2023 NBA GDT: The regular season is finally over!

11sanchez11

10 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

meh

no cam johnson or crowder but craig is playing well and saric is getting minutes now which is cool. 

We know who Torrey Craig is.  Shoots his arse off for a week and gets everyone excited then turns back into Torrey Craig.

Dario is toast.

Serious question...at what point do the Lakers explore what they can get for AD in a trade? Lebron I don't think has any interest in leaving LA at this point in his career but I almost think they'd be better trading AD for a few good players to surround Lebron with instead of it being him, AD and a bunch of scrubs.

7 hours ago, Kingram said:

Serious question...at what point do the Lakers explore what they can get for AD in a trade? Lebron I don't think has any interest in leaving LA at this point in his career but I almost think they'd be better trading AD for a few good players to surround Lebron with instead of it being him, AD and a bunch of scrubs.

Nets and lakers should just do a KD for AD swap. Works well for both teams. Nets would get younger and lakers get a better player. 

17 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Nets and lakers should just do a KD for AD swap. Works well for both teams. Nets would get younger and lakers get a better player. 

So many other trades I'd take if I'm the Nets.