Jets WR Elijah Moore requests trade

RaidersAreOne

48 minutes ago, ET80 said:

This is very observant - guys are flocking to transfer because they’re not getting looks/touches/snaps. When you create that scenario early on, that becomes the expectation going forward.

I see nothing wrong with it. If I'm a talented player, my ability to make money depends on touches. It's a business. Why shouldn't I look out for myself? If my team isn't giving me enough snaps and touches, why shouldn't I want to go elsewhere?

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I see nothing wrong with it. If I'm a talented player, my ability to make money depends on touches. It's a business. Why shouldn't I look out for myself? If my team isn't giving me enough snaps and touches, why shouldn't I want to go elsewhere?

Problem is it's way too soon for this type of outburst.  He had his best game with Zach against PIT and the next two games they went 12 personnel heavy and were successful with 3 striaght wins.  If this is week 14 and he's sitting at 400 yards with little to no targets and the team isn't winning anymore that's one thing but man show a little patience and be a team player.  

13 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

Problem is it's way too soon for this type of outburst.  He had his best game with Zach against PIT and the next two games they went 12 personnel heavy and were successful with 3 striaght wins.  If this is week 14 and he's sitting at 400 yards with little to no targets and the team isn't winning anymore that's one thing but man show a little patience and be a team player.  

He’s an idiot 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Being a cancer without the elite production will also effect his ability to make money. 

The Jets told him, trade isn't an option and are sitting him this week as hes not in the mental space to play. 

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

They obviously couldn't play him this week with that outburst. Get him in a better mental space hopefully and figure out how to make it work, he is a talented player.

I trust Saleh in handling this, he is a strong leader and communicator.  

1 hour ago, Trentwannabe said:

Saw this on Twitter. Not even sure it’s from this season but Mad props to AVT. 

Mitchell looks like a typical diva with none of the production. 

Was that from last year? Have to love avt doing that as a rookie

18 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I was assured zach wilson was not ruining these guys tho

It has nothing to do with Wilson, but lets push that narrative.  His frustration is with the OC.  The Jets and their players do not view Zach in the same way as some posters on FF view him. 

7 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

I can say with 100% confidence this would not be happening if Trevor Lawrence was a Jet. Those meaningless wins against the Rams and Browns in 2020 have cost the Jets Lawrence and now Moore. 

Yeah and your team is 2-4 playing a weak schedule.