49ers trading for Christian McCaffrey

Trojan

Just now, Forge said:

No, the niners are on the hook for 12 / 12 / 12.2. 

How can analytics guy not know how contracts work?

Any time a big trade goes down people are going to try to rain on the parade. 

I think all fans get excited when they are rumored to be in the running for a player, then convince themselves that they are better off if it doesn’t come to fruition; I know I’ve been guilty of that. 

As far as these ‘experts’ on Twitter, I’m sure they have their own agendas and fall victim to something similar.

Could be an absolutely brilliant move if he can stay healthy, or he can struggle to stay healthy and it will have been a waste; but that’s showbiz baby. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

No, the niners are on the hook for 12 / 12 / 12.2. 

How can analytics guy not know how contracts work?

yeah, the contract that transfers is base salary and roster bonus.  Not sure about the restructure piece.  there is also no ( or minimal) guaranteed money remaining, so it is not a problem if CMC would need to be cut or traded.  

I think SF uses CMC more as a slot WR with 8-10 RB carries.  

Just now, squire12 said:

yeah, the contract that transfers is base salary and roster bonus.  Not sure about the restructure piece.  there is also no ( or minimal) guaranteed money remaining, so it is not a problem if CMC would need to be cut or traded.  

I think SF uses CMC more as a slot WR with 8-10 RB carries.  

Restructure also accelerates to Carolina. It's the same as signing bonus. Money that was paid as lump sum as bonus and spread out

1 minute ago, GW21 said:

Any time a big trade goes down people are going to try to rain on the parade. 

I think all fans get excited when they are rumored to be in the running for a player, then convince themselves that they are better off if it doesn’t come to fruition; I know I’ve been guilty of that. 

As far as these ‘experts’ on Twitter, I’m sure they have their own agendas and fall victim to something similar.

Could be an absolutely brilliant move if he can stay healthy, or he can struggle to stay healthy and it will have been a waste; but that’s showbiz baby. 

In fairness, it's a bit insane and I hope we utilize him a good chunk at receiver lol

Just now, mattyice0401 said:
5 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

So add Chuba?

Him or Donta 

grab whichever is available in your leagues.  I think Foreman is going to get the more 1st and 2nd down run game work.... but who knows what CAR will do

could actually see them move Foreman to a team as well as he is likely not in there long term plans