Week 7 GDT: Raiders vs Saints

NickButera

5 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

This is the oline we all feared in the off-season. 

no excuses Carr looks brutal today. 
but oline has been bad, and Carr needs an online. 

Than he should've took less money or ask his best friend to. Carr needs everything and at this point in his career is time to stop this talk. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Dude, as a person of color and someone who's going to be a physician in less than a year, don't call me a hypocrite over telling you not to bring up race. I understand that it's important. I don't think it's a point of contention here. It's the webmaster's rule. No race politics etc. I won't have it from anyone, not targeting you specifically.

Stay consistent and be vigilant because your not doing a good job

1 minute ago, dante9876 said:

Than he should've took less money or ask his best friend to. Carr needs everything and at this point in his career is time to stop this talk. 

Yes, I literally said no excuses. 

carr can be bad, and the oline be bad. 
It’s not a one or the other thing. Both can be true.

if we rebuild we will need to better in a lot of areas other than just qb play unfortunately

9 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

So I'm guessing you're not included in this rhetoric right?

My stance was that based on talent and that they should be rebuilding.  The front office and HC made moves indicative that they were not rebuilding, I felt like it was the wrong way to go considering our talent level and it now looks like I was right. 

Signing players on the downside of their careers was not the route I would have gone as I was vocal about signing guys like Juju on a cheap deal considering his age and upside.  

Do I understand a new regime coming in and wanting to win now, sure but when it doesn't pan out this is the situation that occurs. 

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

1 minute ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

My stance was that based on talent they should be rebuilding.  The front office and HC made moves indicative that they were not rebuilding, I felt like it was the wrong way to go considering our talent level and it now looks like I was right. 

Signing players on the downside of their careers was not the route I would have gone as I was vocal about signing guys like Juju on a cheap deal considering his age and upside.  

Do I understand a new regime coming in and wanting to win now, sure but when it doesn't pan out this is the situation that occurs. 

Time to go backwards. We'll be that winning culture I heard so much about in 2025(with built-in excuses buying them until 2028).