Week 9: Titans @ Chiefs

TitanLegend

18 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

10:48 onward from the press conference for the next couple minutes...is it any wonder dudes play hard for this guy? i so badly want vrabel to figure out the offense. everything else is there, man...

sidenote, he was surprisingly complimentary of malik. i'm sure i'm reading too much into this lol but given how stingy he is with compliments for individual players (generally reserved for the best of the best like derrick and jeff)...kind of have to believe he sees something there

Edited by -Hope-

22 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

10:48 onward from the press conference for the next couple minutes...is it any wonder dudes play hard for this guy? i so badly want vrabel to figure out the offense. everything else is there, man...

sidenote, he was surprisingly complimentary of malik. i'm sure i'm reading too much into this lol but given how stingy he is with compliments for individual players (generally reserved for the best of the best like derrick and jeff)...kind of have to believe he sees something there

I pray we get Vrabel a top QB one day. We could really see a Patriots type run and I say that with a little tongue and cheek, but we really could see a run that would be the best in franchise history. I hope Malik just stays in the lab this whole off-season. Doing nothing but reading coverages and doing footwork. 

• Like 1

We were facing a team that was playing press coverage almost exclusively with no help over the top and had literally the least amount of separation of any receiving group in football in any game this year. The lack of talent at receiver plays a huge role, but you can’t convince me that this isn’t also on Downing.

No QB is going to do much more than Tannehill when given the WR/Downing combo we’ve decided to run with.

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

We were facing a team that was playing press coverage almost exclusively with no help over the top and had literally the least amount of separation of any receiving group in football in any game this year. The lack of talent at receiver plays a huge role, but you can’t convince me that this isn’t also on Downing.

How Bout Both GIF by Joey Bada$$

The fact that he can't figure out a counter is disturbing, just as much as thinking Cody Hollister is worth putting on the field.