Week 9: Titans @ Chiefs

TitanLegend

3 minutes ago, 615finest said:

I really think we can have an explosive offense with Malik if we actually get some capable WRs and playcalling. Our 2nd half play calling is still mind boggling to me

Dream:
Tim Kelly OC
Frank Reich QB Coach.

Burks, Woods, Phillips, 2nd round pick (1st on an OT). FA signing. Chig at TE.

Super Bowl

Yes Malik showed amazing improvement from last week and GOT ZERO HELP. No one outside of Burks can just make a play like idk the play AJ had vs the ravens or SF last year or pssh the catch vs the texans that won us the south like just a pure IM BETTER THAN YOU ARE play. IF 15 n 8 (No names from now on) are still on this team next year I might lose the rest of my hair haha

Really should've made a move at the deadline smh

Last night was a classic US VS THE WORLD win and we choked it away BUT it's on to denver back home for another grind of a game. Next week we bounce back!!

4 hours ago, twotonebluenation said:

It makes no sense that we don't prioritize finding a top tier TE. I believe a great TE does wonders for this team. Like imagine a Mark Andrews in this offense? Idk, I have been beating that drum for a minute. I just want it, way more than a WR. lol.

Itā€™s not the TE thatā€™s a problem itā€™s the offense brother. Mark Andrewā€™s wouldnā€™t make it in this offense itā€™s out datedĀ 

34 minutes ago, 615finest said:

I really think we can have an explosive offense with Malik if we actually get some capable WRs and playcalling. Our 2nd half play calling is still mind boggling to me

The play calling is the same teams simply adjust donā€™t keep giving you the same look defensivelyĀ 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Ew. No more highly drafted offensive linemen. College linemen suck. Sign veterans in free agency.

idk how much FA money we're gonna have. we'll definitely drop woods and cunningham i imagine. might as well drop dupree too- we'll miss him on the field but we miss him on the field over half the damn time anyway. but we'll need to lock up simmons and davis, and i have to imagine they'll want to take care of david long as well.

lewan might be gone too but i honestly wonder whether we can cut and re-sign or do something that gets him back here on a team-friendlier deal. teams are gonna be crazy thirsty for tackles in FA and prices will be high for mediocre players.

i agree that it'd be ideal to get the OL settled in FA so we can focus on WR, TE, and EDGE in the draft. just not entirely sure how we'll swing it.

Edited by -Hope-

2 hours ago, KingTitan said:

That and the 3rd and 17 scramble.Ā 

Get either one of those plays, we seal the victory. They weren't going to score twice on us with that time left.

Ā 

The one where Weaver was held and then blatantly blocked from behind right in front of the ref? Good times.Ā 

5 hours ago, twotonebluenation said:

He was surrounded by this type of talent and he held his own enough to beat the Chiefs. Kid showed some stuff last night and the hate he got at the end of the game was totally unwarranted. I stand by Malik and the idea that

he just needs maturation and for the game to slow down. It will come.

Not a savior, but definitely something...

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

20 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Ā 

Ā They really had to bring 2009 into this.Ā 

Seeing our offensive stats in the tweet a few pages ago compared to Mettenberger and 2015, it makes me wonder how good our roster really is vs how good Mike Vrabel just is.

Vrabel is as good as it getsĀ