Week 9 Football Talk

RaidersAreOne

Watching the Charger game with my mom and she thinks we are going to win. I’m like there is a 50% chance this gets blocked and returned for 6, 42% chance he misses and they lose in overtime and an 8% chance they win. Congrats Falcons. You out Chargers the Chargered. 

• Like 1

Just now, FalconFan13 said:

I swear to god i hate my team of choice we ALWAYS find a way to lose the game ourselves over some stupid stuff that you wouldn't think would ever happen.

They really do. Honestly, that should have been a blowout, and even at the end they had the fumble…and fumbled it back.

Just now, Leoric said:

Watching the Charger game with my mom and she thinks we are going to win. I’m like there is a 50% chance this gets blocked and returned for 6, 42% chance he misses and they lose in overtime and an 8% chance they win. Congrats Falcons. You out Chargers the Chargered. 

Sir you would be wrong in the assumption that you think we out chargered you.  28-3 is a real thing we are literally known for being the worst screw ups in costing us our own games in stupid ways.   Everyone else is just falconing at this point.