So I predicted Washington to make the Playoffs in May. Why?? Name Change! More info inside...

aceinthehouse

14 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Don't sleep on Eno Benjamin and the Texans... 😆

I was actually looking at the other teams, and a lot of these bad teams play each other. Is it possible for the Commanders to make the playoffs with 8 wins or is that just a mathematical impossibility?

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

I was actually looking at the other teams, and a lot of these bad teams play each other. Is it possible for the Commanders to make the playoffs with 8 wins or is that just a mathematical impossibility?

I've seen a 7-9 team win a playoff game, so maybe?

They still have Dallas & N.Y. x2.

Then Texans, Falcons, Browns, 49ers.

That Dallas game is the finale. Wouldn't shock me, if that's a win & in type game.

Dallas has Minny this Sunday. 

But a lot is going to determine what the Niners, Falcons & Bucs do, I believe.

Our Falcons & Niners games, could be the most important games on our schedule. We'll see ...

24 minutes ago, biggie. said:

Ace should just do a TED Talk on the power of positive thinking.

I've thought about starting a YouTube or bitchute channel & just talk football each week.

My thoughts on teams, predictions and stuff like that.

I've never done anything like that before. I could post it in general, if the mods allowed it.

Had you told me in August that the NFC-East would have the most wins in going into Thanksgiving, which it will, and had I believed you, which I wouldn't have, I'd have agreed that Washington must have a shot as a wild card. 

As it is, they are only a franchise QB, a healthy Chase Young, and a Brian Daboll away from serious contention.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dr A W Niloc said:

Had you told me in August that the NFC-East would have the most wins in going into Thanksgiving, which it will, and had I believed you, which I wouldn't have, I'd have agreed that Washington must have a shot as a wild card. 

As it is, they are only a franchise QB, a healthy Chase Young, and a Brian Daboll away from serious contention.

This is definitely going to be a fun stretch of games in the NFC East & NFC as a whole.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

You're not even trying anymore, dude. Ten years ago you were good enough for us to take you seriously, but nowadays you're just a lampshading caricature of your past self.

Not true...

I've always looked for patterns, or anomalies beyond the scope of X's & O's that have had strange results regarding winning, or losing in Football.