Who Deserves to be fired more? Joe Woods or Mike Priefer?

brownie man

Who Deserves to be fired most?   

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who Deserves to be fired most?

I gotta go Priefer. People are calling for Woods head, and I think he will be let go at the end of the season. 

But that Mike Priefer man. Our STs are ****. You telling me you can't find one decent returner in 3 seasons?! You can't teach Schwartz?! And now these blocked kicks. Wtf are yall practicing at practice. 

Our punting has improved, but everything else is ****. You've got good enough players **** any team in the league can have average special teams. It's not the roster at this point it's literally coaching man. 

At least the defense has ups and downs. The special teams man we got one good kick all year. 

I'm sending Priefer home. Woods might be able to save himself again these last 7 games. But to me Priefer is deff gone. 

• Like 1

I think Priefer has been worse, but as BCS said Woods’s poor performances have a bigger impact.

Both should be gone at the end of the year, but I think Woods should be fired now.  I’d like to see someone else run the defense and try to get a better idea as to just how much of the problem is scheme related vs personnel so that it all can be addressed in the off-season.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I think Priefer has been worse, but as BCS said Woods’s poor performances have a bigger impact.

Both should be gone at the end of the year, but I think Woods should be fired now.  I’d like to see someone else run the defense and try to get a better idea as to just how much of the problem is scheme related vs personnel so that it all can be addressed in the off-season.

The problem with that though is whoever you replace woulda with is most likely going to run his or some semblance of his defense, Idt you would get a look at some different scheme

Edited by Dawgpoun8017

2 minutes ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

The problem with that though is whoever you replace woulda with is most likely going to run his or some semblance of his defense, Idt you would get a look at some different scheme

I think you could see a more aggressive version of this scheme which could honestly be enough.

Simplifying things on the back end would go a long way.  I have no clue how complex it is, but both safeties are ****ting the bed weekly. JJIII is a vet and made defensive calls for the best D in the league before coming here.  He may not be some savant, but he’s capable.

Gotta say Priefer....with Woods, there are Mirage games where the defense actually looks like an NFL team instead of a Pac 12 defense.....

Priefer has been bad, and its getting worse and has been every year....the last 2 years we just missed FG's...now were getting FG's blocked....and the 4th down conversions on fake punts and Onside kicks....I know everyone wants to blame Woods for the Jets loss....but we had a Fake Punt for a first down, a missed FG, a Blocked punt (tipped but it still counts) AND allowed on onside kick to be recovered.....that loss was on the ST's.....

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

Gotta say Priefer....with Woods, there are Mirage games where the defense actually looks like an NFL team instead of a Pac 12 defense.....

Priefer has been bad, and its getting worse and has been every year....the last 2 years we just missed FG's...now were getting FG's blocked....and the 4th down conversions on fake punts and Onside kicks....I know everyone wants to blame Woods for the Jets loss....but we had a Fake Punt for a first down, a missed FG, a Blocked punt (tipped but it still counts) AND allowed on onside kick to be recovered.....that loss was on the ST's.....

I mean… Joe Flacco looked like prime Brady.  There’s plenty of blame for both of those bums for that game.

• Like 1